Yep Experiences...

Scathe

My experience with NCsoft and BnS so far..

Waited 8 years for this game.

Read all the news and updates.

Koreans get their release.

NA lagging behind still making it.

NA still making it.

NA still making it.

NA still making it.

NA still making it.

NA thinks it might be this fall 2015.

NA closed beta release.

NA open beta release.

NA failure to launch.

NA maintenance.

EU Server bug.

NA servers are all down.

NA servers are back up market is broken.

NA servers crash.

NA servers back online.

NA servers crashed.

NA server maintenance again.

NA servers are back online ~ login is now supposedly slow af.

Still waiting to actually play the game more than 5 minutes. I mean I still have yet to make a character.

1 minute ago, Jargon said:

its been working fine for me up until last night for maintenance and just now with servers crashing 

In 6 hours I haven't done anything I just downloaded this today and got a bit hyped. I have a feeling it's going to go down for another year.

Since its release I've clocked in a very good amount of hours despite the schedule I'm on because every time I've tried to log in I've been able. (Queue times are the only things that delay me, but even then I could spend $5 and skip that)

4 minutes ago, Devhyn said:

lol, it's not.  Relax.  If you want a frustration-free experience, just wait a week or two and then start playing.  MMO launches come with lots of emergency maintenance and downtime and queues and angry forums.  

Hasn't it been like a week already since it went open beta?

6 minutes ago, Koronis said:

Since its release I've clocked in a very good amount of hours despite the schedule I'm on because every time I've tried to log in I've been able. (Queue times are the only things that delay me, but even then I could spend $5 and skip that)

Every time I think about logging in it goes offline again. Are you saying they have.. a century long wait for dungeons and pvp? If that's the case *cricket* it again..

1 minute ago, Voretechz said:

Is this your first time playing an MMORPG at launch?

This is actually quite normal. 
I'm honestly surprised it took this long to happen, but the weekend crowd is especially bad.

No it's not I've just had more pleasant launches than this despite the bugs and stuff.

Not sure if it's just the server stress or if someones screwing with them since that "regional restriction" Russians take things hard.

Archived