I'm Legit Impressed

Enamour

7 minutes ago, Enamour said:

The rate NCSoft is pumping out these new servers is actually far more impressive than any other game I've seen/played. They really are trying to reduce these queue times despite people complaining about em. Good job on them.

And yet, we still have a lot of ungrateful, entitled pricks. You just can't please everyone!

Just now, RandomPasserby said:

True that, but I'm more impressed by the fact that these new servers are getting filled up in a couple of days. Joined a new EU server(greenhollow) and there is already 1100+ queue..... like wut? how many players are actually there in all servers?

Just in case someone gets me wrong, I'm trying to say the game is doing quite well.

Just now, RandomPasserby said:

True that, but I'm more impressed by the fact that these new servers are getting filled up in a couple of days. Joined a new EU server(greenhollow) and there is already 1100+ queue..... like wut? how many players are actually there in all servers?

Damn lol...I don't recall any games I've played where new servers filled up just that fast...

2 minutes ago, RandomPasserby said:

All servers have a majority of 1000 in que..Now we got another 2 new servers that they will be filled again in 2 days.Wonder what's the capacity of the servers?5k ?

11 minutes ago, Enamour said:

The rate NCSoft is pumping out these new servers is actually far more impressive than any other game I've seen/played. They really are trying to reduce these queue times despite people complaining about em. Good job on them.

Agreed: they're handling a really cricketed-up situation about as well as you could reasonably ask for. The bot/spam situation is still seriously bad, but it's not like any other game that's infested with them has found particularly good solutions, either.

I'm still an NCSoft skeptic (8-year CoH players tend to be...), but I too am impressed with them right now.

Archived