Add a few premium only servers

Flotten

17 minutes ago, Rokatsu said:

I'm going to add to my previous comment. To say F2P players don't contribute is pretty ignorant. I'll tell you why. Someone like me comes to this game, falls in love with it, and goes "oh hey I love this I wanna get my friends to play this too" so they get their friends to join them. Their friends get their friends to join. It goes on from there. Now you got all these people joining all cause of one guy who was F2P.... the others are all potential premium players who can spread the word for more potential premium players. To boot, these people make fanmade videos, art, etc of the game which is further advertisement of it. So B&S actually profits from F2P players and they do make a difference. It's just sad I had to explain that to you.

Man PPL like him do not understand how or where the profit come from, hahaha they think the profit come only from premuim users LoL so fuking sad
League of Legends for example ???? why its so successful while its completely f2p there is no premuim ? this Post should be ignored and dumb ppl like him do not deserve our time, hes able to pay for something doesnt mean all players can afford to pay. BRAINLESS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Flotten said:

This way the kids are stuck on their own F2P servers.  Or just remove F2P altogether... I would gladly pay $15 a month to remove myself from the F2P kiddies!

Pretty sure NC knows what they are doing regarding their business model.  Economic morons like yourself should leave it to the pros.  I guarantee that most f2p players aren't poor.  You don't get rich by wasting your money on a game.  Shit, I made a fortune on BTC over the last couple years and I don't pay either.  The game is already outdated, and they can't even keep servers up.  Only morons pay for old and broken crap.  I bet dude is a broke ass himself and has to work a whole day to make 15 bucks for a sub lololol. 

1 hour ago, Hongmoon said:

New premiums are just as scummy as f2p. They didn't pay for the servers to be created in the first place.

I really hope you don't think the whole game was funded with Founder Packs. LOL. Those were just there for NC to test the grounds and see how much attention the game could get from the western market, not to build a budget to publish the game since real profit has just started for them.

And for all of those looking down on f2p players get down to earth. Those players are the ones that will keep server populations healthy once the game settles, without these players you'd be in like 10min dungeon queues, pvp areas would be half empty, skilled playerbase would be reduced to very small and closed groups since there will be a point you'll need to get good players together to do raids and you'll be in trouble to find those if you only have premiums to chose from that in most cases aren't the skilled ones at the game because they want to buy their way through gearing and other things.

Also premiums ain't the only ones that spend in the games since anyone spending Ncoins is money for NCsoft and anyone who stays in the game for the long term will be spending some, which is the real support for a game, however it's pointless for me to explain this any further since I'm sure there's many workers at NC employed just to make sure the game is following the most profitable business model, which is f2p eventually.

1 hour ago, Voretechz said:

It's hilarious seeing all these people complain when they are playing for FREE.

Broke ass people need to understand that they need to actually turn a profit, or the game dies.

We are dealing with a generation who think they are "entitled" to everything, ROFLMAO
Wait until they get out of mommy's basement and into the real world!

2 hours ago, Flotten said:

People who are never premium did not contribute to the game, they do not pay for servers, premium players do.  Solution is more premium only servers, those who do not pay are not entitled to an opinion.

Who in their right mind would pay for premium in a game they have not gotten to try out, due to long wait times. I bought premium, after I got in as F2P and played for a bit. I realized that buying Premium would allow me to enjoy the game more. A smart gamer/buyer doesn't throw money at a game without first seeing how F2P is like. Unless you're loaded with money and don't really care.

Listen up folks, if they had premium servers, nobody would force you to be on them now would they?  The fact is people who open their wallet support the game, someone who never spends money does NOT support the game.  It is your choice if they did have premium servers to determine if you want to pay to be on them or not, so you have no reason to cry over it.   Understand that this is the real world, which is driven by profit, NCSoft did not create the game to please people who do not want to spend money, they are a business and count on people spending money to support the game!  Adding pay servers do not impact anyone who supports the game in any negative way whatsoever, and for those who never open their wallet, well just like in RL who cares about them.

This is a game, it is not an entitlement!  Nobody owes you anything!   You simply choose to support a developer, or you don't, but don't expect to get anything in return either.

2 minutes ago, DizzyStriker said:

Who in their right mind would pay for premium in a game they have not gotten to try out, due to long wait times. I bought premium, after I got in as F2P and played for a bit. I realized that buying Premium would allow me to enjoy the game more. A smart gamer/buyer doesn't throw money at a game without first seeing how F2P is like. Unless you're loaded with money and don't really care.

As if $15 a month was valuable! LOL

Next time you leave your house and go out for a movie, or dinner, whatever.... Make sure to tell them you want free access to the movie and free food, you know, just to make sure you like it or not! LOL...   $15 a month is nothing!  If I spend $15 and hate the game, I simply stop subscribing!

In anticipation of the soon to be premium only servers, we would like to introduce the newest way to feel superior in game!

UBER PREMIUM*

For only 9,275 Ncoins**, you can raise above the silly premium peasants, and take your rightful place of honor on premium only servers!

(Disclaimer: * - Uber Premium is not functionally different from Premium, only the name has changed.  **- Price per day)

the stupidity continues...

here's the thing if u think that your money is what keeping the game alive then you're wrong

if you think that your money is what brought up this game then you're wrong

but if you think that your money what made this then you're...still wrong lol.

also the equation of prem players = prem servers hence free players = no servers will make any math/phys professor shoot themselves rather than try to explain it the way u do

Lets talk about entertainment and value, as adults!

1. The average pay to play MMO is $14.99 a month. You will basically have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to the game except for short downtime periods like maintenance or unplanned downtimes which will get rare as time goes on.

2. The average cost (FOR THE TICKET ONLY) to see a movie is $8.33. Basically around 2 hours total entertainment, not including food, and your access is over!

3. The average cost for dinner for two is (and this is a CHEAP AZZ DINNER) $40! Once you and your date/friend eat the meal, your access to the food is over! So even a cheap azz loser out on a movie+dinner date is going to spend on average $25 (2 tickets, 2 drinks, 1 popcorn) + $40 for the cheap dinner (with no alcohol either) + pills (if you are Bill Cosby) will run you around $65 + gas! And that is for ONE NIGHT, not even ONE DAY of entertainment!

Factor all that, and $15 for a FULL MONTH of entertainment becomes CHUMP CHANGE! Plus, if you are a mature adult, you already know that ONE NGHT out is going to be closer to $150 - $200, god forbid you want to go to a concert which could be HUNDREDS of bucks PER SEAT!  

So um.... premium fees are nothing! If $15 is too much for something you enjoy, then you have more serious RL issues honestly!

Overall, there is no point in Premium only servers because in a few weeks/months the hype of this game will die down and the population will settle. At that point in time, I won't see any reason to be Premium. Only reason i even got premium was because the que times were too big lol. Also you forgot that if there is a Premium only server, prices on items would be expensive, because less people are farming that same item. More players = cheaper cost due to many people farming the same items.

Archived