WTFast help

KazeFuzen

1. The server is currently down at the moment, check the General Discussion or twitter for more info

2. the use of WTFast is allowed though not supported by NCSoft, use at your own risk (I'm using it too btw)

3. The NA server is in Dallas Texas

1 hour ago, Desc said:

1. The server is currently down at the moment, check the General Discussion or twitter for more info

2. the use of WTFast is allowed though not supported by NCSoft, use at your own risk (I'm using it too btw)

3. The NA server is in Dallas Texas

What do you feel you gain by using WTfast?  I've tried it with a different game and didn't notice anything.  What, in your experience, are issues that get resolved by using it vs not using it?

yes you should use the texas server

@Airtaz

the ping still sucks ass for me even with it, but using WTFast definitely help reduce the ping by a bit and also reduce the ping spike too

do take note that for some people it doesn't work/doesn't make any difference

I have no idea if this is accurate, but today I read on another thread (the one that turned from "servers down" to "show me your desktop") that WTFast is bannable on BnS. (?) Again, not sure, but wouldn't be a bad idea to ensure that it is allowed in BnS before using it.

@Seven7

WTFast is not bannable by the rule, but it is not supported either by NCSoft. So yes there is a chance that it might caused you to accidentally get banned

you can send a ticket to lift your ban if it does happen though (God forbid). My source is the BnS official twitter account.

@KazeFuzen

well as I can't test it in the game I can't be sure, but last I checked my ping went down from 240-280 to 220-240

yeah nice ping I know, envy me people

5 minutes ago, Desc said:

@Seven7

WTFast is not bannable by the rule, but it is not supported either by NCSoft. So yes there is a chance that it might caused you to accidentally get banned

you can send a ticket to lift your ban if it does happen though (God forbid). My source is the BnS official twitter account.

Okay that's good to know.  Just didn't want to see someone get banned over something innocent.

Archived