Best Soul Shield for Summoner?

Skyhill

hi guys..i am confuse which dungeons drop decent Soul Shield for Summoner..

right now i am farming blackram supply chain dungeons and when i heard its not good i was heart broken..

casue i have already got 50% and now dont know what to do please help me..

i need decent Soul Shield for Pve..thanks

On 1/23/2016 at 7:02 AM, Magzs said:

The Blackram supply chain soul shield is currently the best one in the game, whoever told you otherwise was either just trolling you or has no idea what they're talking about.

Why is it the best tho? Is that just an opinion on that it is the best soul shield in the game period or for summoners? because different soul shields do different things for specific reasons from my understanding :|? Don't some of them have better stats for accuracy or crit and such? (I'm just a noob, I'd like a bit more of an explination from anyone really what stats I should be looking for as a summoner that wants a soul shield for pvp and for pve together or as sepparate sets.)

19 minutes ago, Sorbi said:

Why is it the best tho? Is that just an opinion on that it is the best soul shield in the game period or for summoners? because different soul shields do different things for specific reasons from my understanding :|? Don't some of them have better stats for accuracy or crit and such? (I'm just a noob, I'd like a bit more of an explination from anyone really what stats I should be looking for as a summoner that wants a soul shield for pvp and for pve together or as sepparate sets.)

From what I've figured out, you can improve your soul shield by fusing other soul shields to increase stats. I have used soul shield improvement something from soul wardens crafting to add crit on my current soul shield set. You can add a stat up to a certain max value. So if a soul shield set gives a ton of HP,def, etc and you want crit in it, you can fuse other soul shields parts with crit stat to add crit to your current soul shield.

I was told there are two Soul Shields end-game. Moonwater Arena Soul Shield (obtained through faction insignia farming) and Blackram Supply Soul Shield (obtained through the Blackram Supply dungeon) - one is for PvP and the other is for PvE.

Archived