Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CammyChan said:

IT'S A FREE GAME MIND YOUR MANNERS CHILD

first of all I'm not a child so you best change that attatude! I may even be older then you.and to say it is a free game does not give an excuse to not be handled better. I've played thousands of free to play games over the many years so don't give me crap and I was minding my manners when I posted I could have really ripped into the forum if I wanted to! my manners are still in check and I am being polite and not useing all CAPS like you did!

1 minute ago, KrowV said:

wtf kind of downtime goes for 8 hours? get your shit together i hope this doesnt happen again

Hi I am an arrogant gamer who refuses to accept that technical issues happen that aren't always an obvious fix and also need to be tested before everything is brought back online.  Please value my simple minded opinion while I abuse you on a public forum while I already know you are working on the problem and will let me know when I can play again. 

Just now, Wolfenlokie said:

first of all I'm not a child so you best change that attatude! I may even be older then you.and to say it is a free game does not give an excuse to not be handled better. I've played thousands of free to play games over the many years so don't give me crap and I was minding my manners when I posted I could have really ripped into the forum if I wanted to! my manners are still in check and I am being polite and not useing all CAPS like you did!

4weYiUx.gif

Archived