Listen I know you are trying to force people to go premium in order to just play game but...

IMadeYouReadThis

...can you seriously clean up gold spammers/bots in this game already? At least if people are to pay access in supposed "F2P" game then clean up your damn game!!!

I mean it is bad enough that you have to pay premium just not to wait 2 days to get in game, it is bad enough when in queue you have 263 premium members with you which will cause even more waiting for none-prem members......but it is far worst knowing that once you get in game you won't discover that numerous players have been holding you on queue but numerous gold spammers/bots!

I mean common, for F-sake in here I have around 200 gold spammers blocked in here in proximity of 5 min! 200 for 5 min!!! 

Like seriously! That is already 200 "players" that is keeping honest ones in queue in here! 200 "players" that should be purged from this game already! So seriously NC I get that you resorted to low blow like "priority queue" for money in supposed "F2P" game....but there is huge difference waiting in queue because game if full of players and waiting in queue because game is gull of gold spammers/bots in here.

All I'm gonna say is do something about this already or story of NA BnS will sink more "epic" then story of 'Archeage' in here.

1 minute ago, BoogieMan2K said:

I have one question about this. How are those damn spammers making money? is there someone dumb enough to go and paid them because I think people doesn't care anymore in any game for them.

There is always someone even if it is just 1 dumb enough to fall for their trap.

Still point in here isn't how many stupid people actually took bait but how many of gold spammers/bots are in game which causes lot of real players to suffer queue even more because of them.

8 minutes ago, IMadeYouReadThis said:

...can you seriously clean up gold spammers/bots in this game already? At least if people are to pay access in supposed "F2P" game then clean up your damn game!!!

I mean it is bad enough that you have to pay premium just not to wait 2 days to get in game, it is bad enough when in queue you have 263 premium members with you which will cause even more waiting for none-prem members......but it is far worst knowing that once you get in game you won't discover that numerous players have been holding you on queue but numerous gold spammers/bots!

I mean common, for F-sake in here I have around 200 gold spammers blocked in here in proximity of 5 min! 200 for 5 min!!! 

Like seriously! That is already 200 "players" that is keeping honest ones in queue in here! 200 "players" that should be purged from this game already! So seriously NC I get that you resorted to low blow like "priority queue" for money in supposed "F2P" game....but there is huge difference waiting in queue because game if full of players and waiting in queue because game is gull of gold spammers/bots in here.

All I'm gonna say is do something about this already or story of NA BnS will sink more "epic" then story of 'Archeage' in here.

Well to be honest, I am a Free player, Cause I can't afford subscriptions and only have a 20 minutes queue, which is far far better than it was, I have been working with them personally on the bot situation and I know that with my support and other players, Reporting and posting in the Bots, Sellers, and Gold Thread in the Bug report page, that quite a few gold spammers have been banned. 

it would have been the same without the premium que, even worse. Buy premium, its worth the 20% extra bonus xp and all the other beneficial stuff you get.

Also subscription is 9$ which litteraly can be bought by anyone. it's way cheaper than wow and most mmorpgs out there.

Yes, that helps a lot but I don't think that banning one after another can solve too much, it's a manual process and can take a lot of time. There should be a script that detect when an user spam the same message over and over on a short period of time so you know there is a possibility of a bot and the user should be banned until verified.

1 minute ago, SleepyChibitobi said:

Well to be honest, I am a Free player, Cause I can't afford subscriptions and only have a 20 minutes queue, which is far far better than it was, I have been working with them personally on the bot situation and I know that with my support and other players, Reporting and posting in the Bots, Sellers, and Gold Thread in the Bug report page, that quite a few gold spammers have been banned. 

That is good to hear still in my opinion simple ban for them is not good enough....I would suggest more strict action like IP ban in here.

Simply because no matter of the new report system in here, the number of gold spammers/bots feels like it is getting bigger...because as expected they make new account to repeat their damn "job". At first day when I finally got in game chat was filled with spamming, last time I logged in I ended up blocking 200 of them, in parties I'm more getting bot party then I ever wanted. So IP ban seems like better solution then just simple ban in here.

1 minute ago, BoogieMan2K said:

Yes, that helps a lot but I don't think that banning one after another can solve too much, it's a manual process and can take a lot of time. There should be a script that detect when an user spam the same message over and over on a short period of time so you know there is a possibility of a bot and the user should be banned until verified.

I am talking to a NCSOFT Rep at currently and he said that the companys Gerbils are looking into an Algorithm where the system will Look at spammers and Certain phrases, to catch the perpetrators. As well as they have GM's and Mods hopping on Servers regularly and Kicking and banning the bots.  

4 minutes ago, syphex97 said:

it would have been the same without the premium que, even worse. Buy premium, its worth the 20% extra bonus xp and all the other beneficial stuff you get.

Also subscription is 9$ which litteraly can be bought by anyone. it's way cheaper than wow and most mmorpgs out there.

This is not about queue time(alone at least) this is about gold spammers/bots in this game!

Because please tell me is it worth even giving small amount like 9$ to get faster in game only to be surrounded by spammers and bots? That is my point. I'm telling this for good of this game because I love this game and I don't want 'Archeage' history to repeat in here as well because of gold spamming/bots in here.

Just now, IMadeYouReadThis said:

This is not about queue time(alone at least) this is about gold spammers/bots in this game!

Because please tell me is it worth even giving small amount like 9$ to get faster in game only to be surrounded by spammers and bots? That is my point. I'm telling this for good of this game because I love this game and I don't want 'Archeage' history to repeat in here as well because of gold spamming/bots in here.

Yeah, Archage had it bad. But their is alot going on, Between Players Reporting, Screenshotting and posting in the Bot's threads, The Gm's are getting confirmed proof of the bots, Someone even took a screenshot of a group of bots walking in and out of an instance, All the Same Character, Destroyer's, Spamming, and that whole group got banned in minutes. So they are proactively Banning as they can.

Just now, IMadeYouReadThis said:

There is nothing that can be done about the gold sellers. and this is a F2P game but it comes with some problems, and unless you don't like that then play something else and comeback in a week or 2 when they have fixed the ques. 

Also you only see around 3-5 bots a day and thats barley nothing.

Also you've been puting out the obvious here in this thread "IP ban them" well it would be that easy if they werent lying on a proxy or a vpn. which makes it impossible to ip ban them. You will always have bots like this no matter what MMO you will go to. look at wow, its a monthly fee but there is still gold selling bots.

Compared to shitage this game isnt shit and its staff team are intelligent.

3 minutes ago, syphex97 said:

There is nothing that can be done about the gold sellers. and this is a F2P game but it comes with some problems, and unless you don't like that then play something else and comeback in a week or 2 when they have fixed the ques. 

Also you only see around 3-5 bots a day and thats barley nothing.

Also you've been puting out the obvious here in this thread "IP ban them" well it would be that easy if they werent lying on a proxy or a vpn. which makes it impossible to ip ban them. You will always have bots like this no matter what MMO you will go to. look at wow, its a monthly fee but there is still gold selling bots.

Compared to shitage this game isnt shit and its staff team are intelligent.

Still I would prefer if gold spamming/bot level is kept at min. size not at "We run this game" size.

Just now, AceNinja said:

botter = longer queue time = premium member = more money for ncsoft. why would anyone want to lose money. would you

For last time this is thread about gold spamming/bots in here...not queue people =P

1 minute ago, 865804_1452550338 said:

i am really wondering if this game even has any live gms, it would be nice if we had at least one gm per realm to ban those guys

There are Active GM's in the Servers Periodically through the Day, Yavley informed me that Whenever a report came in, Or screenshots posted and such, That The Gm's move in and investigate the claim, Many bots have been banned already, so they are on the right path, but over all, in the end, They need us as much as we need them to deal with this infestation

Just now, SleepyChibitobi said:

There are Active GM's in the Servers Periodically through the Day, Yavley informed me that Whenever a report came in, Or screenshots posted and such, That The Gm's move in and investigate the claim, Many bots have been banned already, so they are on the right path, but over all, in the end, They need us as much as we need them to deal with this infestation

what i mean if a live gm would monitor the chat they dont need reports just ban them on the spot

8 minutes ago, SleepyChibitobi said:

Yeah, Archage had it bad. But their is alot going on, Between Players Reporting, Screenshotting and posting in the Bot's threads, The Gm's are getting confirmed proof of the bots, Someone even took a screenshot of a group of bots walking in and out of an instance, All the Same Character, Destroyer's, Spamming, and that whole group got banned in minutes. So they are proactively Banning as they can.

The problem with this is that you stop enjoying the game to become a cop. And even if that helps, a lot, it's very hard for anyone to actually monitor the chat instead of playing the game.

Just now, BoogieMan2K said:

The problem with this is that you stop enjoying the game to become a cop. And even if that helps, a lot, it's very hard for anyone to actually monitor the chat instead of playing the game.

I don't really have a problem, I will run along, Oh hey there is a Bot posting Called Miceumic, I will Report, Hop over to the Bot Thread on the Bug report, Post it there, and go back into the game and move on. That's not hard to go.

Just now, SleepyChibitobi said:

I don't really have a problem, I will run along, Oh hey there is a Bot posting Called Miceumic, I will Report, Hop over to the Bot Thread on the Bug report, Post it there, and go back into the game and move on. That's not hard to go.

lol most spammers/bots I met had names such as "fgvjk"or "aksdak".

1 minute ago, IMadeYouReadThis said:

lol most spammers/bots I met had names such as "fgvjk"or "aksdak".

Yeah those are a little more troublesome to deal with. But over all, most of the players I have talked to are using dual monitors, So it still isn't to terribly tough. I'm not saying it is a perfect system, by any means, but It is an oppertunity. I mean, Yeah you have to go out of your way a little bit, But it is a 1:1 ratio, If we can help we should, instead of relying on everyone else to do it.

botter = longer queue time = premium account = more money for ncsoft and botter can earn money if someone really did pay them for their part. so why would the admin do something about the bot when they can make money out of the one that paid for premium account. if there wasnt a single bot then lets say there was no queue time. they wouldnt make the extra money. well they might have not expected this much people which is around 100k or more to be playing. we dont know the server limit or ch limit.

31 minutes ago, syphex97 said:

Actually for a month it's 15 dollars as they make you buy more n-coin than you actually need. Not really sure where you got the 9 from.

Archived