Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn NCSOFT, I am dissapointed to say that, but tomorrow is the last day I`ll try to play your game, its  been 2 days that I was unable to log in. On the first 2 days I queued then went to bed, so I could play by morning, but with this AFK system, I cant wait 8 hours in front of the computer just to be able to play my remaining hours. I`ve played so many games and bought so many premiuns  by far, but I dont like to buy something without testing it first, wasted lots of money by doing that. But this way I cant test your game! You`re wasting so many good players by not fixing that problem! Sorry for the sharing my bad feelings ;`(TTuyCV6.jpg

Just now, Rieflelize said:

Ok lets just dont ever buy premium to show huge complaint of this BS! K? Its not our problem to pay for their server capacity problem its their problem to solve it whatever it takes but not with our money!

68747470733a2f2f6769742e696f2f6261627972

2 minutes ago, Rieflelize said:

Ok lets just dont ever buy premium to show huge complaint of this BS! K? Its not our problem to pay for their server capacity problem its their problem to solve it whatever it takes but not with our money!

They already tested the server capacity. They're at it. 

Of course, this doesn't make such a low capacity okay, but then what happens when they get huge servers and the game dies after 6 months, as most MMO's do these days [because hitting max level is too easy]? 

8 minutes ago, MrBravex said:

yeah waiting 2-3 hours for a quee is terrible

2-3 hours? That's less than what I've waited for it to say I have 1957 minutes left, I left my pc on for 4 hours on old man cho server (not even the most populated server) and still apparently have over a days worth of time to wait, I'll probly leave it on overnight that way in 8 hours when I wake up I'll only have like 1400 minutes left to wait

6 minutes ago, MadMage said:

They already tested the server capacity. They're at it. 

Of course, this doesn't make such a low capacity okay, but then what happens when they get huge servers and the game dies after 6 months, as most MMO's do these days [because hitting max level is too easy]? 

so far i know.... i ever play most of nc game.... max lvl is not the end... so its not a problem to reach max lvl so fast. Just make these ppl understand play MMORPG is not about lvl!

1 minute ago, Friske said:

2 minutes ago, Friske said:

Just now, Handygoat said:

2-3 hours? That's less than what I've waited for it to say I have 1458 minutes left, I left my pc on for 4 hours on old man cho server (not even the most populated server) and still apparently have over a days worth of time to wait, I'll probly leave it on overnight that way in 8 hours when I wake up I'll only have like 140 minutes left to wait

ive been ins que since 3:49pm it is now 9:13 no one should have to wait this long to play a MMO

2 minutes ago, MrBravex said:

ive been ins que since 3:49pm it is now 9:13 no one should have to wait this long to play a MMO

I started up queue at 3:15pm and I'm still waiting. Down to 275 from 1500 at the start. Almost there!!!

2 minutes ago, MrBravex said:

It's apart of most MMO launches. It just released like 2 days ago. It'll calm down after a few more days. Just give it time.

I know its hard to fix. But Bots are the main reason for the que times. I mean have you been to bamboo village. reading chat is pointless. If NCSOFT posted something about the fixing the bot issue (because the new servers didn't help) and the bots got kinda cleaned up the que times would most likely drop a ton.  

1 minute ago, Friske said:

It's apart of most MMO launches. It just released like 2 days ago. It'll calm down after a few more days. Just give it time.

I know I know. I'm not gonna be one of the rages and claim to quit the game but dang man i hope they fix this soon 

5 minutes ago, MrBravex said:

1 minute ago, MrBravex said:

really?!?! im in the 90's

Well Im in Jiwan which was a huge mistake. Yeah I started queue at 3:15pm and now its 9:20pm and yeah I have no clue if I'll get in before I go to bed.

This is an interesting queue system.  Normally queues are first come, first served.  But I've somehow managed to move back in the queue.

I was considering getting a premium membership because I quite like the game but even those people who have a premium membership have to wait in line.  Sure the line is a lot shorter but they're waiting like non-members AND paying for it.  That can't be good for business.

Just now, Friske said:

GM 's better ban those bots, causing us to wait in queue so long.

My friend logged in yesterday after 7 hours of wait in queue. He said there was lots of bots and chat is filled of them.

39 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

We tried this at launch but many were upset that they felt forced into servers that they didn't want to be on.

If I might offer a suggestion. Give ample warning you'll be locking certain servers, either indefinitely or for a set period of time (say a week). I think was irked people before were the sudden locks that went against the rotation times posted here. So if you guys said something along the lines of, "Mushin and Jiwan will be closed starting from <insert date>" it might go over better. 

FFXIV gets around their popular server overwhelm by only allowing people to transfer to said popular server at a cost. That might be something to look into to as well. Balmung, for instance, is basically 100% closed unless you pay $18.

Archived