Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://i.imgsafe.org/efda688.pngefda688.png

So I woke up this morning at 8am EST. attempted to log in, and was put in queue. It said 135minutes, so I went and sent my kids off to school/cleaned the house.went back to check and it hadn't moved.it is now 6:00 PM and it now says 1180 minutes. You had the same problem with wildstar. Thought you would have learned something. I guess I expect too much. I was going to pay for costumes and such. Now? Not gunna happen. In4 all you plebs say "good riddance , leave" don't care about you. 

On 1/19/2016 at 4:07 PM, TheGodchild said:

I'm more amused that there's no out-of-game option/store to even purchase the premium time...if you didn't buy any off the start, you're stuck waiting in all these insane queues to get access to the store to buy it.

There actually is a store before you are in game. It's in the screen before you enter the server.

I just got disconnected from nothing and i when i was trying to reconnect the server guess what? 2,000+ queues!!! I am starting to think that the game is kicking in game ppl to get high queues ppl inside...that´s terrible!!!

I don't mind having to wait for queue. The longest I've had to wait in the server I'm playing on is right now and it's going to be about 15 minutes. The issue is being resolved so hopefully the wait to play will go down within the next few days. The problem I have is that I wait 10 to 15 minutes to get in and the game crashes. I wait another 10 to 15 minutes and I get disconnected from the server. This is really frustrating, but hopefully the problem is getting resolved. Also on my way to make this post I logged onto my account clicked Start New Topic and got logged out.

3 minutes ago, Mat7itan said:

I don't mind having to wait for queue. The longest I've had to wait in the server I'm playing on is right now and it's going to be about 15 minutes. The issue is being resolved so hopefully the wait to play will go down within the next few days. The problem I have is that I wait 10 to 15 minutes to get in and the game crashes. I wait another 10 to 15 minutes and I get disconnected from the server. This is really frustrating, but hopefully the problem is getting resolved. Also on my way to make this post I logged onto my account clicked Start New Topic and got logged out.

10 to 15 minutes is *cricket*ing nothing.

Also, yeah, the website keeps logging me out.

I'm so excited to try this game out looks fun...if I ever manage to log onto it.  Guess I will wait for the increased server implementation to happen, in about 2 days.  After all the hype and such did they not think this would happen?  Oh well, back to BLACK DESERT CC.

I am sad to see so many people having issues with logging in. I created my first character, picked a random server and thought I would have a long queue time as well. I was in within ten minutes and I don't have a premium membership or anything like that. Maybe I just got lucky.

2 minutes ago, NoGuiltGaming said:

I am sad to see so many people having issues with logging in. I created my first character, picked a random server and thought I would have a long queue time as well. I was in within ten minutes and I don't have a premium membership or anything like that. Maybe I just got lucky.

Queue time was fine yesterday, I even crashed once and got back in within 10 minutes. It's likely all the bots and AFKers... plus increased server populations, I guess.

I actually think with black desert coming soon.

They had ONE chance to hook people here. But, again, just like wildstar's 9 days it took them to even get the servers up and long queues down, ncsoft hasn't learned a single thing. They are losing many players to black desert. Who wants to wait in a 9 hour queue l??? I'll go to BD peace out "NC-Loss"

Archived