Long Queue - Game Is Healthy

NumberZero

Hey guys! Don't know about you but I'm loving the game so far. Game crashed and I've been sitting in queue for quite awhile now - the game seems to be doing really well as far as population though, which I think is great!

Anyway while I'm here, bored, anyone care to chat about the game? How are you guys liking it so far? What classes/factions/builds/etc are you enjoying? What are you looking forward to in the game? I'm also curious how much gold will be needed to get things in the cash shop such as a premium membership or a new character slot.

/whistles impatiently/

Thoroughly enjoying KFM but it's unfortunately not the best class I could have chose. Considering my dorm internet, just by virtue of how they have their network stuff set up, really messes with my ping and KFM is pretty dependent on having a low ping. Oh well.

6 minutes ago, NumberZero said:

Hey guys! Don't know about you but I'm loving the game so far. Game crashed and I've been sitting in queue for quite awhile now - the game seems to be doing really well as far as population though, which I think is great!

Anyway while I'm here, bored, anyone care to chat about the game? How are you guys liking it so far? What classes/factions/builds/etc are you enjoying? What are you looking forward to in the game? I'm also curious how much gold will be needed to get things in the cash shop such as a premium membership or a new character slot.

/whistles impatiently/

Can't tell you much about a game that I played maybe TWICE since launch.

Can't tell you about a game I'm stuck in queue for 4-6 HOURS, where by the time I actually GET INTO THE GODDAMMED GAME, I gotta either head to class/work/lab/bed because it's 2 in the morning.

Nice troll post, though.

1 minute ago, TheHSking said:

So u saying NC Soft , contacted you to give u premium acc, just because you made a topic about how good the game is?

No I was going to pay for it so I could bypass the queue but it seems you have to purchase it from the store in game.. total bummer..

Funny how on even WoW Expansion releases they mever had this big of a que problem. I remember waiting next to nothing for Burning crusade/Lich king/Cata/And panda. Just saying i know they say they cant expand the servers. But you should of thought this out NCSOFT.

Sorry you guys feel that way, the queue is a bit annoying but imo not a huge deal (playing Zombies in Black Ops 3 while waiting). I'd rather have an active playerbase than a dead server though.. idk, I'm just glad to see a lot of people playing the game, since I only recently heard about it and was skeptical about how many people would be playing because it's a Korean game or Chinese or whatever, which deters a lot of people.

I'm enjoying it quite well, but there are some serious development oversights that NCWest either didn't expect or didn't even notice.

Things like server issues, translation issues, basic quality of life things that should be changed from the Korean version, etc.

This game has a lot of potential for NA/EU, but NCWest needs to fix these issues for the game to thrive and should have fixed these before release even if they had to push it back.

1 minute ago, EChondo said:

I'm enjoying it quite well, but there are some serious development oversights that NCWest either didn't expect or didn't even notice.

Things like server issues, translation issues, basic quality of life things that should be changed from the Korean version, etc.

This game has a lot of potential for NA/EU, but NCWest needs to fix these issues for the game to thrive and should have fixed these before release even if they had to push it back.

I agree, but I have faith that they will make this game great :]

Archived