Salfo

Long Queued = Gold Bots Everywhere

Recommended Posts

Munchiez   

And my view isn't delusional. My view is based off of my personal experience in most MMO's I've played in the past. Queue times are a thing. Bots are a thing. Gold sellers are a thing. Yes, these things eventually get worked out, it just takes more time than you think. It's the 4th day of launch. Give them a little bit longer ffs....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchiez   
28 minutes ago, Salfo said:

Link Please?. And i think that they can post something about that in Annoucements.


Here's one I read this morning. Sorry it took me a bit, I had to find it lol. But yeah, they are in fact communicating, just not on every single post.


omeedd 78 points 7 hours ago 

Fighting spam is one of the hardest things to do in games.

We're banning people as we catch them and adding tools to help fix this - but they'll adjust their tactics (and so will we). It's whack-a-mole.

The best way to help is to use /report on them. That REALLY REALLY helps.

Edited by Munchiez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You people literally just feel like NCSoft has some hidden button in the basement of their HQ that they can press to get rid of the all of the issues at once. As a programmer, I'd like to inform you that it's not as easy as you think." This is called projection. I never once said anything about secret buttons but as a "real" programmer I have to tell you that there are some pretty simple fixes to this problem and the biggest issue for them is not that they cant' do it, It's that the priority is to low. I wasn't going to pull the programmer who works in the industry card but since you did I can say that I am a programmer, 3d Mesh/texture artist and much more. Anyway its pointless to argue with someone who's projecting because they are will warp an arguement into anything they want and will just start repeating themselves for days.  I can only repeat myself a max of 3 times before I go "wow naah."  Anyway people have the right to be pissed about the bots and they have the right to make a new topic about it I also encourage them to due so. There are currently people trying to push that the game needs bigger breast size. Lets push that ahead of all the real problems. ^_~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchiez   
1 minute ago, Pirocious said:

"You people literally just feel like NCSoft has some hidden button in the basement of their HQ that they can press to get rid of the all of the issues at once. As a programmer, I'd like to inform you that it's not as easy as you think." This is called projection. I never once said anything about secret buttons but as a "real" programmer I have to tell you that there are some pretty simple fixes to this problem and the biggest issue for them is not that they cant' do it, It's that the priority is to low. I wasn't going to pull the programmer who works in the industry card but since you did I can say that I am a programmer, 3d Mesh/texture artist and much more. Anyway its pointless to argue with someone who's projecting because they are will warp an arguement into anything they want and will just start repeating themselves for days.  I can only repeat myself a max of 3 times before I go "wow naah."  Anyway people have the right to be pissed about the bots and they have the right to make a new topic about it I also encourage them to due so. There are currently people trying to push that the game needs bigger breast size. Lets push that ahead of all the real problems. ^_~


I'll agree to disagree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

And my view isn't delusional. My view is based off of my personal experience in most MMO's I've played in the past. Queue times are a thing. Bots are a thing. Gold sellers are a thing. Yes, these things eventually get worked out, it just takes more time than you think. It's the 4th day of launch. Give them a little bit longer ffs....

Thanks for proving my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
enem   
1 hour ago, Execratione said:

They could make it so that you can't type the exact same line two consecutive times within like 5 minutes or so. Or auto mute them for a set time after typing the same thing over and over.

 

um.. you know that's why most gold sellers put random garbage characters at the end of the line right? they will always find ways around any measure designed to prevent repeat or similar written messages. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchiez   
28 minutes ago, Pirocious said:

Thanks for proving my point.


I didn't prove shit, bud. Anyway, keep crying about stuff. We'll see how far it gets you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Munchiez said:


I didn't prove shit, bud. Anyway, keep crying about stuff. We'll see how far it gets you.

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Misami   

So much arguing... I understand the frustration, but the only thing we can really do is try to be patient and report them. (?) There's no reason to fight amongst ourselves... The programmers and GMs and the company are doing all they can to try and solve the issues. One is that the game is SUPER popular. So while there may be bots taking up spaces, a good majority are actual people who want to play the game. They probably didnt think there'd be as many people as there are interested in the game. You gotta take a step back and look at all the possibilities. So please... Quit biting each others heads off and having measure matches...
PS. I do not intend to start any fights so please dont lash out at me. Thank you<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ayylien said:

You should check out meme generator you seem like the kind of guy who needs it.

Edited by Pirocious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
news757   

Yes watching chat use to be funny with all the random convo, now its full with bots and it looks real bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayylien   
8 minutes ago, Pirocious said:

Yep, I am keep trying. ^^

I do keep trying, here got something awezom:

 

#Error_code_ur***

<Image deleted due inappropriate underage content>

 

XDDDD

 

EDIT: Chat censor OP favicon.png

Edited by Ayylien

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know I feel like they implemented the Que times and beta buy in's(which i applied to about 200 times on 200 different accounts and never got in) to get as much money out of the community as possible, They didn't miss calculate the amount of people would be playing, because if they did we would all be lagging too hell. The way everything has transpired with this mmo's release is extremely suspicious. Just Putting it out there, agree or disagree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liinxy   

We are working hard to take action on bots and RMT gold spammers as quick as possible and we need the community to help us with this fight. If you encounter bots or chat spammers during your time in Blade & Soul, we ask that you please use the in-game Report feature by ALT + right clicking the names of the offending players and pressing the report button. You may also report these players directly to customer support and they too will take action as soon as they receive the ticket. 

 

Quote

Fighting spam is one of the hardest things to do in games.

We're banning people as we catch them and adding tools to help fix this - but they'll adjust their tactics (and so will we). It's whack-a-mole.

The best way to help is to use /report on them. That REALLY REALLY helps.

 

We will also continue to implement more measures that will help with countering these illegitimate players. We really do appreciate all of you assisting us in this matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First I just wanted to say hello too everyone, I have been waiting for Blade & Soul to come to N/A for over 2-3years now since I have first heard about the Korean release, I just downloaded the N/A release & picked the "Mushin" N/A server since my friends told me Blade & soul went live/ Free-too-play here in N/A.

 

My problem I ran into was the insane long wait for que waiting for 3hours just to play, then when I get in I only see Gold seller bots in All chat, NC Soft needs to ban all gold sellers or make it where you can't type in All chat until level 10+.

 

As a long time Tera rising  player- the long que times are a joke, even with a full server you NEVER had to wait for que times. So here is what we need too do, ban gold sellers, remove long que times upgrade servers here in N/A. I'm not buying any premium que service, NC Soft offer a better free to play experience or leave the MMO market, many of the fans will host servers for you for free if you can't afford better web hosting.

 

I take MMO's very serious this is a passion & I love too play online, but when you have me waiting 3+hours to play the game I have to point out the flaws, I know ill get haters on here but lets all be adults here MMO's are a passion for me & my Life. You need to evolve & maybe have better customer service, having non stop gold sellers in chat seems like you ignored the fans & only focus on selling micro transactions!

 

TLDR... remove gold sellers- remove long wait times, I don't care if this is a new shiny MMO in N/A  blade & soul is very old and has been in development for 7+ years so Koreans did the beta testing for N/A, you guys need larger servers, NO que wait time in 2016. This game could be the Tera killer if it was polished more in those features! Please don't reply if your here to troll me I love MMO's & you should too!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

We are working hard to take action on bots and RMT gold spammers as quick as possible and we need the community to help us with this fight. If you encounter bots or chat spammers during your time in Blade & Soul, we ask that you please use the in-game Report feature by ALT + right clicking the names of the offending players and pressing the report button. You may also report these players directly to customer support and they too will take action as soon as they receive the ticket. 

 

 

We will also continue to implement more measures that will help with countering these illegitimate players. We really do appreciate all of you assisting us in this matter.

 

Try increasing the lvl too talk in region to 30. Might help I know thats what the cn version did, or i think it was 20. Also restricting new players from creating and joining full server it might help, as soon as you ban a bot, a legitimate player can create a character and join. Also Sitting a gm in the first area after the tutorial, and restricting the channel to 1. you can ban the bots as they pop up. Also making a Tos that states you cant have just a random letter name like "lklehnfuiabnuifw" is against tos, so you don't get flak from actual players.

 

I used to work for a company, not stating which one. but these are fool proof

Edited by PsychoticFlamez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now