3+ hour queue, 10 mins gameplay, CRASH

Lemmming

This is so dumb. I queued for over 3 hours, played for a second, went to the kitchen to grab a drink, and came back to the game being gone/crashed.

Half of me hoped it was a server reset or something so I'd have a chance of catching it early and getting back in - nope!

Came back to see myself reset to #1900+ in queue, with 83 ish premium members in line. 

Looks like I can't play tonight. Or tomorrow with any luck at this rate.

Great game 1/10 would try to play again :\

I feel your pain. I don't really mind the queue itself; it's a newly launched game so of course it's crowded. What I *do* mind is waiting patiently in the queue...finally getting to log in, taking two steps into the bandit hide-out I need to enter to get back to work on my quests- and being disconnected from the server immediately after entering the loading screen.  >_>

same thing happened to me, waited only 50 mins, lol i said only, and five minutes into gaming poof! disco while i am running. Wouldn't suprise me if it was some damn gold spammer hack by the country who will remain nameless. So far, NCSoft cred level is NEWB for this launch. Fire some folks there and bring in others who know what they are doing. Can't go anywhere but up from the performance so far.

18 minutes ago, Lemmming said:

This is so dumb. I queued for over 3 hours, played for a second, went to the kitchen to grab a drink, and came back to the game being gone/crashed.

Half of me hoped it was a server reset or something so I'd have a chance of catching it early and getting back in - nope!

Came back to see myself reset to #1900+ in queue, with 83 ish premium members in line. 

Looks like I can't play tonight. Or tomorrow with any luck at this rate.

Great game 1/10 would try to play again :\

It seems you crashed around 20 minutes ago, the same time that me and my brother both crashed on ours characters. Now in queue of around 30 minutes estimation. The longest I have to wait is around 3700+ in queue.

Yup...got in for a second time (after a 20 something minute wait in the queue...which is shorter than it's been on Yehara), ran around to turn in the one quest I could (all the other ones in my log require me to go into the bandit lair...so short of grinding no better way to keep leveling), this time the loading screen got about halfway as opposed to a quarter of the way as it did during the first crash...and then: *poof* disconnected from server again :(

51 minutes ago, ZilPui said:

I have never crashed since 1st day of headstart. Maybe you should fix your internet connection/PC before you start crying (update drivers,windows and stuff).

exactly, all i see is complaint about how the game crashes ... i've been playing on EU since CBT 2 and not even once i got a crash or a DC from the game with over 5hours played /day 

Archived