Que Times End in Sight?

dmoe33

Soooooo having characters on the 2 most populated servers (Jiwan and Mushin) i get hit with a LOT of que time which basically makes the game unplayable if i dont log in early in the day. I just wondered when do u think (if ever) the que times will be abolished? few days? few weeks? few months? 

They'll need to get hardware upgrades. I wouldn't expect them to increase the capacity of each server for a while. Impossible to say how long as none of us are them, but don't expect it in a few days. As for the que system being "abolished", likely in several months.

Just now, HibikiYamada said:

They'll need to get hardware upgrades. I wouldn't expect them to increase the capacity of each server for a while. Impossible to say how long as none of us are them, but don't expect it in a few days. As for the que system being "abolished", likely in several months.

Theyve stated in the livestream that they physically cannot expand the servers but yea i just made a new char in one of the new servers and no que time whatsoever im hopeing itll be gone in AT LEAST a month cause i kinda got screwed with Servers :<

16 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

We're doing what we can to alleviate queues. Additionally we opened up new servers today if you don't mind starting a character over until the other servers' queues die down.

the issue with this is a decent chunk of founders if they didn't get a character to max by end of headstart should have at least 1 level 45 by now as well as having their founders rewards locked to the server/char so they most likely won't want to start a new character. additionally some of those probably have gotten friends interested in the game and want to be on the same server as friends thus they would want their friends to get on the same overloaded server as them. since yall haven't come out with a transfer service which, in my opinion, would help things substantially as then you would most likely then have founders that would then be willing to move to a different server if it allows their non premium friends to play with them. as it stands though with new servers you'll most likely the majority joining them will be those that haven't started or those that aren't far into the game yet.

9 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

We're doing what we can to alleviate queues. Additionally we opened up new servers today if you don't mind starting a character over until the other servers' queues die down.

Apparantly, you fail to see the problem, as 100% of the cute fanboiz posting on the forum to defend your precious company and the way you are managing the launch of this game.

Only a low% of players will be willing to start fresh on a new server, loosing completly the little advantage they purchased buying your masterpacks... and be happy with it. What you are asking us to do is madness, and all that because your company failed to forsee the popularity this game had before it was even released in our countries.

You asked people to give you up to 120 fking euros in order to be a "founder" and in return.... you give us some crappy low slot servers with no inbuild cross structures. You played it cheap on us, and this is the main problem we have right here. The greed of your company, who took months of testing to release a 3 years + old game, and who failed to elaborate a solid business plan during all this time.

Coupled to this internal issue of yours wich is ruining our game experience, there is BOTS... ohhhh joy, army of robots taking up a very high numbers of slots on every populated server, and that will never be quicked out of the game by your rocket scientist style fix, because guess what? they never stop moving!

Now you guys get to work, buy better hardware, and invest in anti bot system that are reliable, in order to let us, your players have a smooth gameplay experience... hoping that even after all this mess we ll be willing somehow to invest money into your company.

(why not a captcha pop while your moving ingame desabled in dungeons? ohohoh)

And to all the kid tempted to play internet gangster on me : get a life and make ur mommy proud.

48 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Yes ive made a new char on one of the new servers and there was 0 Que time which was awsome! howerver my main lvl44 is on Jiwan which basically if i dont long in usper early im not logging in at all.... like its not 45 because of this very reason(couldn't log in for 2 days because of ques and iw as a founder).

However i do know that server capacity increase is impossible which does suck REALLY bad even worse cause that Char is stuck on that server and thus im not a founder anymore (it barely gave benefits at all). I am happy with NC on how they are aware of the issues and are really quick to fix things! there are just a few things that they could do a LOT better. PS i know how its like to have a multi client/region game i know its not easy to make changes.

29 minutes ago, Charas said:

Apparantly, you fail to see the problem, as 100% of the cute fanboiz posting on the forum to defend your precious company and the way you are managing the launch of this game.

Only a low% of players will be willing to start fresh on a new server, loosing completly the little advantage they purchased buying your masterpacks... and be happy with it. What you are asking us to do is madness, and all that because your company failed to forsee the popularity this game had before it was even released in our countries.

You asked people to give you up to 120 fking euros in order to be a "founder" and in return.... you give us some crappy low slot servers with no inbuild cross structures. You played it cheap on us, and this is the main problem we have right here. The greed of your company, who took months of testing to release a 3 years + old game, and who failed to elaborate a solid business plan during all this time.

Coupled to this internal issue of yours wich is ruining our game experience, there is BOTS... ohhhh joy, army of robots taking up a very high numbers of slots on every populated server, and that will never be quicked out of the game by your rocket scientist style fix, because guess what? they never stop moving!

Now you guys get to work, buy better hardware, and invest in anti bot system that are reliable, in order to let us, your players have a smooth gameplay experience... hoping that even after all this mess we ll be willing somehow to invest money into your company.

(why not a captcha pop while your moving ingame desabled in dungeons? ohohoh)

And to all the kid tempted to play internet gangster on me : get a life and make ur mommy proud.

Ok theres no need to rage it wont do much. They are doing a lot of things right. They are also doing a LOT of things wrong like a lot. Still they are fixing the game slowly hopefully bots will be banned soon and as for the server upgrade theyve stated in the livestrem its not gonna happen along with server transfer with honestly in hearing that really SUCKS cause the que times are literally limiting my ability to play on my main.

Archived