prices are ridiculous high WHAT THE

MilkJuggs

When discussing pricing, one should refrain from mentioning the status quo as some sort of ideal to live up to. It's a fallacy.

That's like saying the price of crude should be 100$ instead of 30$ a barrel, despite the reality.

1 hour ago, Voretechz said:

This is a free to play game, you don't HAVE to buy anything.
Anything you purchase is just convenience or cosmetic.
There are tons of free outfits in the game.

I'm well aware of this. However, I was simply sharing my opinion that I find the price for an outfit is rather high since it's about the same price as Premium membership. 

Me and my Community just try out the games if we see its ridiculous we just find other games to play the story here is good pricings suck , and the que is ridiculous so far only game i have seen with such a line to get in its a flaw or a scam that has failed because the wait line for premium is now longer then the normal que lol . I hope it gets better would be a shame to leave .

These prices are better than what have in KR.

Here's an idea, either accept the state of the game for what it was designed and stop trying to change it, or leave?

Last time I checked, there's no one holding a gun to your head forcing you to by item shop items. The amount of complaint of whining in this forum has gotten really abysmal.

While we're add it, maybe google the meaning of the word "optional",

I think the prices are ok here.  For one thing, there are absolutely no mounts in this game.  A lot of the costumes in shop aren't a must have, because you can obtain some pretty cool looking ones in game by grinding and/or some type of event.  With the login waits being very large atm, I can say that the game is P2P to a degree.  However, even that is better than a F2P model that abuses RNG and makes new gear outdated very quickly imo.

P.S.  This is far better than what you'd encounter with the company Nexon.   

I think the pricing is fair considering that they're trying to go for a non-P2W model. IMO I think most of the outfits look great so I don't mind paying up $15 for them. The ones I don't like or don't think are worth it I just don't buy. (Plus like others have said it's not something that's needed) 

Archived