PLEASE MAKE ACCOUNT SHARED VAULT!!

YoursTruly

Since we are spending alot of time trying to get skins and getting high amounts of multiples trying to get certain pieces, could you please make our vaults account shared? I dont understand this at all, all other MMO's Ive played such as GW2 has a bank to share with all chars? So when it comes down to the wheel and other items that are not tradeable but could be very vital/useful for our other characters could you please make a shared vault for our accounts...? Its the least you could do for all the money you've gotten from founder's pack and item mall...

You would quit the game because of an RNG option?

Ok.

This doesnt make any sense to be honest.

If they become account bound, then they would be even more difficult to acquire for everyone because you wouldnt be able to buy them via Marketplace.

You said it yourself:

3 minutes ago, YoursTruly said:

I wasted so much time, gold, and essence trying to get the full Lycan outfit where the mask itself took me foreverrrrrrrrrrr to get.

You want them to make it even more difficult to obtain simply for your benefit of 1 item?

-1 for Selfishness.

7 minutes ago, YoursTruly said:

Since we are spending alot of time trying to get skins and getting high amounts of multiples trying to get certain pieces, could you please make them account bound where we could send them to our other characters like the founders pack skins? I wasted so much time, gold, and essence trying to get the full Lycan outfit where the mask itself took me foreverrrrrrrrrrr to get. Now I got an extra one and really do not want to go through that hell again or else I will probably quit. 

That's exactly what the game is about - grinding, honestly, if You can't spend enough time to do so, then, that probably means, that MMORPGs are not exactly suited for You.

Lets rephrase it. Please make all fashion Item Account Bound. They are after all cosmetics. Making Fashion items cosmetics will actually encourage people to buy it from market and encourage them to buy character slots.

About the Wheel of Fate,

Please make it accessible by multiple player. It's ridiculous that we have to queue to get in, and we have to queue to to spin a wheel in the middle of desert.

Archived