Is it allowed/Legal ?! Official answer if possible.

Conor13seconds

3 minutes ago, Diradem said:

No.

I'm not sure what to look at, nontheless, I saw somone talking about a reddit thread that says its legal

EDIT : "

Real Money Trading, Account Sharing and Selling

We can’t allow real money trading or advertising for account sharing on the forums. Selling anything for real money, be it digital items, services or physical products is not allowed.

2 minutes ago, Diradem said:

You're allowed to gift. When I read that I thought you meant using your real life money to trade for it.

Yeah, Purchasing and selling in game materials no-no. Section 8 subsection f relating to Commercial activity. section 9 covers trading of accounts. So basically, as long as you don't exchange real world money, your technically fine...but then again, there's a "gift" option for stuff in game, so if your really "giving" someone something, then you don't even have to worry about it. just use the gift button. they trade you gold in game, your "golden" to use the term :) . 

If your doing an account trade...section 9. bannable offense. Even if its a gift. Having said that, I have...in the past in other MMO's...used my friends account to try them out and such. But This is against most TOU/EULA/TOS policies in just about every MMO I've played, so your taking a risk.

Archived