Forced Disconnect

Forenth

Hello current F2P player here. 
Was busy doing 1v1 arenas on my character climbing the ladder when, during a match I abruptly get a message that says "You have been disconnected from the server" with some numbers trailing behind it. I clicked the OK button and POOF, the game immediately closed.
I wasn't experiencing any lag whatsoever, and my internet connection didn't go out at all. In fact up until I pressed the "OK" button everything in game was progressing normally. My opponent was still hacking away at my character landing combos etc.

I had been logged in for quite some time, nearly 6 hours if not more. Now that I  have reopened my client i'm left to stare blankly at a 2800 line queue.

Makes me wonder why I DC'd. Surely it wouldn't be a ploy to get me to purchase premium!!! Ncsoft is a highly revered company that is known for high quality of service at little cost to players, There's no way they'd do that!!

20 minutes ago, Forenth said:

Hello current F2P player here. 
Was busy doing 1v1 arenas on my character climbing the ladder when, during a match I abruptly get a message that says "You have been disconnected from the server" with some numbers trailing behind it. I clicked the OK button and POOF, the game immediately closed.
I wasn't experiencing any lag whatsoever, and my internet connection didn't go out at all. In fact up until I pressed the "OK" button everything in game was progressing normally. My opponent was still hacking away at my character landing combos etc.

I had been logged in for quite some time, nearly 6 hours if not more. Now that I  have reopened my client i'm left to stare blankly at a 2800 line queue.

Makes me wonder why I DC'd. Surely it wouldn't be a ploy to get me to purchase premium!!! Ncsoft is a highly revered company that is known for high quality of service at little cost to players, There's no way they'd do that!!

Simple sollution to your problems : Man up , buy premium stop being a crying pleb .

I get this problem as well, on any loading screen.

The bandit hideout has been the worse location thus far, forcing a disconnect several times in a row (load game, attempt to load into hide out, server drops, reload game, attempt to load into hide out, server drops, repeat).

However, any time that I see a loading screen there's a significant chance that the server will fail to maintain a connection. It's so common that I'm surprised when it doesn't happen.

19 minutes ago, Ezlin said:

I get this problem as well, on any loading screen.

The bandit hideout has been the worse location thus far, forcing a disconnect several times in a row (load game, attempt to load into hide out, server drops, reload game, attempt to load into hide out, server drops, repeat).

However, any time that I see a loading screen there's a significant chance that the server will fail to maintain a connection. It's so common that I'm surprised when it doesn't happen.

Stay beside the opening of the bandit hideout portal for appx. 30+ seconds, and then go in. The game will load the instance right there and you won't have to go to a loading screen.

Archived