Over 4000 Bug Reports...BnS & NC Asleep At The Wheel?

KeeKee

Before the Forum Trolls even get started....I understand the whole "Just Launched" thing... But you would think that with well over 4,000 posts relating to issues with the game client, errors, etc. (obviously there are many more that are not even being posted), someone at NC or BnS (or hell, maybe even Both) would at least acknowledge there is a problem on their end and come up with a fix. Or at the very least post something in the forums saying they are working on it or make an excuse of some sort (other than the remedy of Buy A Founders Pack and all of your problems with the game will go away).... But seriously, the issues people are having with the launcher, game client, downloader, etc. are not because of the players computers, the overwhelming majority of players have been playing other MMOs and their computers handle them just fine... The issues are between BnS and NC and they must be addressed.

During Beta, this seemed like a very enjoyable game to play... I have played PWI for several years, and that is a very graphics heavy download (no problems ever with that game). I would hate to see this game lose a significant amount of the player base just because someone who CAN do something about the situation was either too Lazy or really didn't give a sh*t (or both)

That is enough of me putting my two cents in... These are just my thoughts on the whole situation.

A reply from BnS and/or NC would be greatly appreciated regarding what (if anything) they are doing to fix the problems, although I highly doubt there will be.

** If you agree with this post, keep it bumped.. Maybe, just maybe we will hear from Bns and NC.... (Doing all the VooDoo stuff to make that happen)  :)

i find it funny because i played one of the closed beta's and the game ran perfectly fine then game launches everything is going down hill nothing from my hardware/software has majorly changed.

and im stuck crashing every 10-20 minutes with a No Disk Error on a disk drive i don't have? for an online game....

Yeah, it would be really helpful for NCSoft to reply to posts that give no information other than "I'm having a problem, fix it" so that people can continue to complain when their posts don't receive satisfactory answers. Because NCSoft can definitely help them with no information to work with.

Yeah you have a point. Players that have spent money on the game should be somewhat notified of the bugs. We do get notifications sent to our emails last time I checked. 

Or perhaps they're just compiling it all into one thread/annoucement. Last time I messaged Hime, she said they have forwarded it and are working on the situations at hand. 

Maybe a majority of these fixes will be fixed by maintenance. 

2 minutes ago, Blossom2 said:

The only thing that really botthers me is that my account is locked like many many many others and we're not getting any update on this ....

I am sorry to see that.... Hopefully you will get unlocked soon

11 minutes ago, KeeKee said:

N

Let's hope so.... Anyone have any idea when the servers will go down for maintenance (and hopefully a Reboot)?

Not sure, but on average they happen during the Mid-week ranging from hours 12AM-12PM 

Until then they DO have some bug/fix threads in the News and Annoucement sections, so I would think they're compiling all of these issues as we speak. Any fixes would be added to a new Patch Notes thread. 

10 minutes ago, Blossom2 said:

The only thing that really botthers me is that my account is locked like many many many others and we're not getting any update on this ....

They even have a thread regarding restricting creations of new characters, maybe that has something to tie into why the accounts are locked. There's a schedule and everything. It never hurts to look all around the forums :)! 

I'm sure all of your issues would be reported soon. Until then check the following links and thread hotlinks. 

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/412-news-and-announcements/

Their last Tweet was like 12hs ago, their las reply on my ticket was more than 48 hs ago.

5 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We are aware of the issues some players are having, and we are certainly not ignoring them.

Oh sure! they ARE solving issues i guess. Meanwhile, im still wasting my premium time. GJ there!

Yeah same here , I havent been able to log in for 2 days because my account is locked and ive sent a ticket but since they are "overwhelmed" with ticket mine is burried with the problems that don't have a fix yet such as crash and game error ... while mine can easily be fixed but clicked "UNBLOCK"

23 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We are aware of the issues some players are having, and we are certainly not ignoring them.

Thank you for a response :)

Any idea as to when servers will be rebooted or maintenance? Maybe even a total reloading of the program would be nice haha...

• NCSOFT
5 minutes ago, KeeKee said:

Thank you for a response :)

Any idea as to when servers will be rebooted or maintenance? Maybe even a total reloading of the program would be nice haha...

You're welcome, you can check the Devtracker at the top of the page to find out what we've been saying :)

As for maintenance, it's too soon for a definitive answer, but we will post on the forums to let you know as soon as we are certain.

Thanks

Archived