BnS crash report! WHY ?

OngNoiMay

Getting kicked out from game 

"and a small window saying an error has occurred in ur blade and soul client. An error report has been made regarding of the installed BnS client. ur hardware configuration, the DDl list located to the memory and data relecant to other client errors"

Why? I tried to reinstall the game twice but still getting this crash report...  so annoying .... loosing arena because of this. 

I am also having this problem. I have an open support ticket but they haven't been useful thus far. 

I can't even GET to the login screen, it just crashes once the splash art for BnS appears.

NCSoft PLEASE fix your nonsense. This is absolutely unacceptable. 

My Blade and Soul client crashes few seconds after joining a server with selected char. Not a user of razor products also talked to support but they appear to send literally the same msgs to every person who contacts them. Repairing and reinstalling didnt solve the problem. This is just as bad as batman knight for PC. BnS clearly the worst release of 2016 so far. GOOD JOB NCSOFT 

For me it sometimes happens during loading screen, some times it's all good but the BAM, the loading girl that run starts at like 15% instead of 0% of the loading and just freeze there, the game stops responding and I get crash report. I just played a session of like 6 hours without any crash and then obviously it crashed. Of coruse I was lucky this tiem that I could play 6 hours since sometimes it can happen after just 15 minutes of playing before I get the fatal loading screen. I'm now afraid of entering dungeon or changing maps. hahaha

Im experiecing the samish~ problem. During a loading screen when entering some dungeon/cave switching maps it loads up to 25% then stops responding and the crashreport window pops up, its pretty *cricket*ing annoying especially with the qeueus.

Running on win10

Hello i Just fix this!!!
is really simple.
1. Go to Graphics in Game-->Advanced Settings and unclick the Auto Options.
Also If u  have any razer go to task manager and press end task at every razer program running 

Do those 2 steps and u will never crash again!

4 hours ago, Sonjiro said:

Hello i Just fix this!!!
is really simple.
1. Go to Graphics in Game-->Advanced Settings and unclick the Auto Options.
Also If u  have any razer go to task manager and press end task at every razer program running 

Do those 2 steps and u will never crash again!

Ain't fixing my problem, anyway I'm disgusted from this game and all the crash, the tech support is also giving wrong solution, I don't get why they aren't just opening the damn crash report to tell me wtf is wrong. Well, *cricket* that game, I'm getting my sub back on FF XIV, at least Sqaure Enix know how to optimize their MMO's.

• 9 months later...

I'm sorry I didn't see this before. But, I know how to help you guys to get back in the game for sure, and I mean 100% sure. It's a bit annoying but easy to solve this issue. All you have to do is either log in your PC with a different profile/account or if you only have one account on your PC make a new one it doesn't take long to do this.

ENJOY!!

Archived