Choosing a legion/ killed outside town

Sikkle

The game tells us in Bamboo village to finish all sidequests, so choosing a legion was one of them. Whatever side you choose will give you outfit used to battle the opposite if worn, I understand this BUT having a high level 45 standing outside the zone with anyones opposite legion getting killed on the spot is BS, it would be more fair to say that only players with the same levels actually get to fight you outside. 

EDIT: Let me remind you this is a STARTING Zone after finishing with the Blackrams, I am not saying it should be everywhere but starting players will of course equip the new outfit they obtained. 

The description on the outfit tells you it will activate PVP though? They can just take off the outfit, get past the town entrance and than put it back on if they want.  The outfit system is a pretty good imo. You ultimately have the option to be in PVP mode or not. 

6 minutes ago, Keawen said:

PvPer get a high killing people no matter the level it's a well known fact.Talking about that topic on BnS do they have PvP server and PvE server.

There's no pvp or pve servers. As soon as you put on the faction uniform it flags you for attacks.

They shouldn't have to. Its your choice to wear an outfit that SAYS it will activate PVP OPEN WORLD FOR THAT FACTION.

No offense if that sounded rude but its not their fault if you don't read or listen :T and its not their fault some punks who cant fight player their level wait outside :F

It's how the game works.

Don't want to get killed by people who have it equipped?

Either get better at PvP or do not equip the costume.

I've seen level 45's getting their butt kicked by level 20's already because they thought they have found an easy prey.

Archived