How to make a good looking female lyn?

Cerma

I don't really want it to look like loli-bait and I want to look well... as mature as you can make a lyn? I don't really have a choice since I will be playing blade dancer.  Any tips from people who've made lyns before?

You can still make one that looks somewhat mature, it just takes some work. Most of the defaults are pretty chibi looking but a few of them aren't so bad, so look around for the one that looks closest to what you're going for and start from there. Some things that help are: Making the head width as low as possible, reducing the eye size and putting them higher on the face, etc. Good luck!

Change the body structure so its taller. Manipulate the legs and choose a straight face.  The poses they have for them are meant to be somewhat playful, but you can edit the voices for it too to make it sound more mature as well. 

Also, narrow eyes (vertically narrow, we talk about eyes weird), long thin nose, hollow cheeks (makeup can help here,  use the last color listed), longer chin, wider mouth, and choose the hair thoughtfully. Some styles look way more mature. More body fat will help, but you have to but it in the right places. I'm not sure that's possible, but thicker thighs, belly, and arms should be doable.

• 4 years later...