I just have a few question about the absurd queue times

Skygenesis92

this game is f2p, but i already saw position-racist, i created 2 accounts to play when another one was busy, and now i can't log in any of them, always over 3000 queues, u waited over 30 mins to log in to game and sometime i was kicked out by black screen with ESC screen, keep waiting and waiting. i'm not sure that i spent 25$ to access game like this. 

=> IT'S NOT FREE TO PLAY, IT'S PAY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY.

I hope they can fix it as soon as possible, we waited for this game over 8 years, don't make everyone disappoint. THANKS

2 hours ago, okitaluc said:

Nearly 5k in queue on Jiwan, it's worse than mushin. Need an AFK timer ASAP

The game currently has no AFK timer, sorry if that was your point, 

It is BS that the game does not kick players who are idle/afk, it's very unfair to the rest of us who have been waiting FOR HOURS to play the game. 

35 minutes ago, ElBreadMachine said:

After being knocked back in the queue 3 separate times I have decided that yet again NCsoft has screwed me over, i thought I would give them another chance, but this is ridiculous, I feel like i just got punished for trying before buying...I will go back to the only game I have never been jerked around on. LONG LIVE GUILD WARS 2

Um.. NCsoft owns GW2 aswell...

26 minutes ago, ElBreadMachine said:

Guild Wars 2 was down for like...maybe 2 hours or so? had a little lag in WvW? that was about all, this isnt rocky, this is trying to justify an aged server mechanic as a cash grab

GW2 has phasing and a mega server, and "little lag"?? did you play at actual release or their f2p release cuz we had two completely different exp their first release was a cluster *cricket*, and servers where down off and on through out the entire day of that release... more than 2 hrs way more than 2 hrs.

Here i am an F2P player, it's been 4 hours I've been waiting in the queue, started at 5000, now I'm at 1345. Funny thing is, now it says I have a wait time of 928 minutes. I started at 80 min queue time, after 4 hours my waiting time has gone up almost 12 times more. Really enjoy the work NC, the thing is, I came home from college at 6 pm, now it's 10:36 pm, yet I have to go sleep at max 12 pm, since I have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow morning. Thus tomorrow, back home at 6 pm, and will I get a queue time of 928 minutes + 4 hours, to ruin my afternoon?

Have a pleasant queuing everybody ! 

• Yaviey locked this topic

Archived