Class popularity?

Stormed

What are the different class populations looking like? For example what is least played and what is overplayed. Be sure to also provide information on what aspect of BnS you are referring to since what is popular in PvP may not be as hot in PvM.

So far since the beginning of headstart the top 3 classes i have seen are

Blademaster

Assassin

Summoner/bladedancer

Least Played

Destroyer

Forcemaster

KFM seems pretty middle of the pack, but dear god do people just not like playing gon or something??? i rarely ever see destroyers.

1v1 arena from what i have experienced is almost always an assassin or a summoner, both of which are, in my opinion, the most retarded classes in the game to duel, GO TO HELL YOU DAMN CAT.

2 minutes ago, Pautz said:

Blademaster

Assassin

Summoner/bladedancer

Least Played

Destroyer

Forcemaster

KFM seems pretty middle of the pack, but dear god do people just not like playing gon or something??? i rarely ever see destroyers.

1v1 arena from what i have experienced is almost always an assassin or a summoner, both of which are, in my opinion, the most retarded classes in the game to duel, GO TO HELL YOU DAMN CAT.

Thanks, can i ask what level range you are experiencing this at?

4 minutes ago, Stormed said:

Thanks, can i ask what level range you are experiencing this at?

So far my destroyer is my highest level at 32.

If you are referring to level brackets arena wise, as far as im aware there are none, you could be level 15 and duel someone level 30 or higher but in the arena stats and gear are normalized, the only difference between levels is your available number of skill points, which is still a pretty huge factor for many classes,

Would not recommend the arena as soon as you unlock it unless you want to hate life

13 minutes ago, Pautz said:

Blademaster

Assassin

Summoner/bladedancer

Least Played

Destroyer

Forcemaster

summoners may be annoying now but once you figure out that all you need to do to beat one is kill the cat, they get real easy...

3 minutes ago, Naphemil said:

summoners may be annoying now but once you figure out that all you need to do to beat one is kill the cat they get real easy...

Those are bad Summoners then.

Very few of the cats skills are the big numbers, but please do concentrate on my cat.

Just now, Dradiinmmo said:

Those are bad Summoners then.

Very few of the cats skills are the big numbers, but please do concentrate on my cat.

lol..... the cat is the easiest to kill out of the two. believe me, I main summoner and played it all through the betas and whatnot....

1 minute ago, NoctisLucis said:

I See force Masters alot lately. Kfm seems rare and I wonder why cuz they're dope in PvP

FMs are the only class i fear in 1v1 duels.....   soo many stuns and roots....  its stupid how you get locked down for like 75% of a fight.... then yer dead.

2 minutes ago, Dradiinmmo said:

FMs are the only class i fear in 1v1 duels.....   soo many stuns and roots....  its stupid how you get locked down for like 75% of a fight.... then yer dead.

Yea If you dont have your trinket when they Start bursting you, you're pretty much dead in one combo tech

1 minute ago, Kether said:

As far as I have seen, all classes got something special to them. Wanted to toll Kfm but their weapons look kinda wierd. Oh well.

Yeah, started as a KFM and saw that there weapon was 2 weird lookin arm blades or somethin??? kinda threw me off, but obviously there are better looking weapons, as well as a transmog system in game. IF you really want to play a KFM im sure theres a good looking fist weapon out there for you somewhere!!

Archived