Game Downloader and Update Installer Issue(s)

Phormist

So I have tried to download this game since the launch time and after getting to a certain point in the updater it says there is a problem and it will not update anymore. I have tried to re-update and have re-downloaded the game 3-4 times now. PLEASE FIX this problem or can anyone help me out to go around this? I am running the application as administrator, which is the default, and it's not helping... If that's even the issue. I also have it allowed on my anti-virus system. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks in advance~

Same problem here i think. My download speed on the client update was horrid. The speed just goes all the way down until nothing and reinstalling doesn't do anything.
Well I spammed my screenshot when it was dropping to oblivion.

8770ca6760.jpg

1 byte ftw

Just now, DeLuxRai said:

Same goes for me!

I'm going to try to "Repair File" it before I update it. Then update it. I'll let you know if this helps... T_T

If not, I'll give it some time, maybe a day, for them to work things out and fix things. *HOPEFULLY*

1 minute ago, Katana said:

Same problem here i think. My download speed on the client update was horrid. The speed just goes all the way down until nothing and reinstalling doesn't do anything.

8770ca6760.jpg

1 byte ftw

Dang, good god man. Yeah mine would drop low but not that low. I'm hoping I can get a direct internet chord for my PC to the router and maybe that'll help, but I doubt it... Q_Q

Hopefully what I suggested will help, but still doubting it. It's something on there part for sure. I just don't know. Usually I'm very tech-savy and casn work through things like this but it's very hard to considering it just launched less then five hours ago. Hopefully there will be a fix or update soon.

3 minutes ago, Greeneed said:

Same here :(

My download speed just falling down

and there is a Error message 

<< Error Message >>
[Update error] Cannot download file.
Please restart the launcher. If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support at http://us.ncsoft.com/en/support/.
E02018
DP_G18_0_10/cc1823ae
Zip/contents/bns/CookedPC/00010611.upk.zip:PI143:PL8388608

3 minutes ago, aikatears said:

I am on my third try for the night...had the client at 9.6mb before it just start error the heck out.  if I can get it to finish then will have to wait till after work...I hope.

Try to make sure your anti-virus program is on silent/gaming mode, or off, and see if that might help avoid the download from completely stopping and giving the error its unable to download the game.

2 minutes ago, Mishi said:

Try to make sure your anti-virus program is on silent/gaming mode, or off, and see if that might help avoid the download from completely stopping and giving the error its unable to download the game.

i personally don't even have an anti-virus software on my PC. I use "Advanced System Care" and it doesn't effect anything w/ firewall(s). So if I'm having the same problem as them, I doubt it's a firewall issue... Q_Q

Just now, Phormist said:

i personally don't even have an anti-virus software on my PC. I use "Advanced System Care" and it doesn't effect anything w/ firewall(s). So if I'm having the same problem as them, I doubt it's a firewall issue... Q_Q

I was suggesting it because GG seems to hate many programs and will end the client download. 

:/

43 minutes ago, Katana said:

8770ca6760.jpg

1 byte ftw

See you in 2 years when your download is finished.

My client has yet to determine if it will be done in 4 hours or 9 days.

I have the same problem, how in the *cricket* did they manage to *cricket* up the launch this bad with dozens of problems.

Edit: i also have the speed problem its messed up it shouldn't take me more than an hour and a half to download an 8.6 gig game and its been like 5 hours now.

7 minutes ago, muta said:

I have the same problem, how in the *cricket* did they manage to *cricket* up the launch this bad with dozens of problems.

Edit: i also have the speed problem its messed up it shouldn't take me more than an hour and a half to download an 8.6 gig game and its been like 5 hours now.

Trying doing these things. The MSCONFIG thing I think helped me out.

******Okay guys if you're still having troubles try these things. I managed to finally get it to finish updating!

Try this support page >>> https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207539943-Errors-E01005-E02018-E02015-E02016-E02019

The MSCONFIG thing help me out I think. Also make sure your firewall is off/disabled. At least till you know it's fully updated and installed.

1 minute ago, Yaviey said:

Hi all,

Just a quick note - I moved this thread out of General and into Bug Reports for better visibility.

Thanks!

and Thanks!

On 1/19/2016 at 2:39 PM, Greeneed said:

Same here :(

My download speed just falling down

and there is a Error message 

<< Error Message >>
[Update error] Cannot download file.
Please restart the launcher. If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support at http://us.ncsoft.com/en/support/.
E02018
DP_G18_0_10/cc1823ae
Zip/contents/bns/CookedPC/00010611.upk.zip:PI143:PL8388608

u can dow torrent patch v10 and v12

Archived