Dat wheel RNG

7Trickster

Been trying for like 3 hours to farm the Deva boss and get the adornment part. In the very first 20 mins I got the hat (which I don't care about lol) and the outfit. After that it has been so long I don't even count how many deva tokens I got, more than 150 or 200 probably. No adornment piece.

Yet a random dude comes out of nowhere, kill the boss a few times, get full set. Same for a clan buddy.

Maximum rage.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Oh my Cricket! Same here! I been trying and trying, I am sure I have collected more than 200+ Essences already or more, I'm not even sure any more, I have been here for hours, it's insane... #3 on the wheel is soooooo hard to come by, and if it did, which probably only 4~6 times all I get is the helmet not the one I wanted which is the Deva Aura... My guess is bad RNG or just darn tooooo unlucky..

Haha..

Sounds like me with the Lycan "eye patch" I farmed for 2-3hours for it, while a guildie was farming the outfit. 

She got the patch instantly, and I got the outfit instantly so the rng gods were trolling us.

1 minute ago, Mishi said:

Haha..

Sounds like me with the Lycan "eye patch" I farmed for 2-3hours for it, while a guildie was farming the outfit. 

She got the patch instantly, and I got the outfit instantly so the rng gods were trolling us.

Oh my Cricket, so I have been wasting my precious time farming it non-stop today haha! It was my day off too xD

1 minute ago, m5Kgam1ng said:

Oh my Cricket, so I have been wasting my precious time farming it non-stop today haha! It was my day off too xD

I'd say it'd be better to farm now, then once all the new players coming onto server hit the level since the wheel can only be spun so fast. :/

Archived