Refunds

Fadedine

8 minutes ago, Fadedine said:

How do we get refunds for founders packs, I purchased mine for early access. The game is not accessible. Who do I talk to.

Just wait, they'll probably put back the launch date , or compensate HEAVILY. If you still want refunds i'd check the terms about purchasing, see if they have any refunds on this stuff. 

If you paid 25, let alone 125, dollars to strictly play this game 3 days before anyone else then I honestly don't feel bad for you. The issue has been persisting for less than 2 hours. 2 hours is about 3% of of the 62 playable head start hours. Get over it.

31 minutes ago, Fadedine said:

How do we get refunds for founders packs, I purchased mine for early access. The game is not accessible. Who do I talk to.

play on another server. just because a couple of servers have queues doesnt mean the game is not accessible. find a real reason for a refund

1 minute ago, DabMarley said:

If you paid 25, let alone 125, dollars to strictly play this game 3 days before anyone else then I honestly don't feel bad for you. The issue has been persisting for less than 2 hours. 2 hours is about 3% of of the 62 playable head start hours. Get over it.

Get over it ? I'm sure no one bought the master pack to just play the game 3 days early the master pack is nearly 200$ in value for the price of 125$ lol its not that the problem has only been persisting for 2 hours its that even if its "only" been 2 hours its gonna take another 3-4 hours to just get in game.

1 minute ago, Polite said:

Get over it ? I'm sure no one bought the master pack to just play the game 3 days early the master pack is nearly 200$ in value for the price of 125$ lol its not that the problem has only been persisting for 2 hours its that even if its "only" been 2 hours its gonna take another 3-4 hours to just get in game.

Oh it's going to take another 3-4 hours? Glad to know you're so well acquainted with the dev team. Let hear some other updates ;)

5 minutes ago, DabMarley said:

Oh it's going to take another 3-4 hours? Glad to know you're so well acquainted with the dev team. Let hear some other updates ;)

l0l now you're trying to act smart but ill clarify myself what I meant was after the issue is resolved (when its fixed) we'll have to wait 3-4 hours for the queue lol

from the founder pack FAQ :

If I purchase a Founder’s Pack and change my mind, can I get a refund?

Yes. You can request a refund of your purchase any time before the start of Character Name Reservation. If you spend the NCoin from your Disciple or Master Pack, you will not be eligible for a refund. For more information, click here.

4 minutes ago, Polite said:

l0l now you're trying to act smart but ill clarify myself what I meant was after the issue it resolved (when its fixed) we'll have to wait 3-4 hours for the queue lol

That's entirely on you. I've been playing since 10am yesterday and somehow managed to avoid the queued servers. "Oh but my clan mates and blah blah blah QQ" You'll live.

I don't want a refund... I was more interested in the loot and costumes that will be dropping during this time since they will no longer be available later.  Last night I got in only to be disconnected shortly after for an update to wait another 2 hours. Tonight I waited over 2 hours to get disconnected from the server yet again for another update of like 49 mb. The only way I can really see this getting fixed is if they push back the release date so those that paid can actually get the things they paid for. I def feel sorry for the ones who paid 125$ and I'm sure BnS staff does as well...

That entirely on you. I've been play since 10am yesterday and somehow managed to avoid the queued servers. "Oh but my clan mates and blah blah blah QQ" I honestly dont care.

I'm going to say that you're not playing on Mushin and if you are 5am-10am  are dead times tbh try getting disconnected at around 6pm EST

2 minutes ago, Polite said:

I'm going to say that you're not playing on Mushin and if you are 5am-10am  are dead times tbh try getting disconnected at around 6pm EST

Every server has an abundance of people that is only going to increase at launch. The Mushin complainers are my reason for smoking this joint right now. They're more annoying than client issues.

Every server has an abundance of people that is only going to increase at launch. The Mushin complainers are my reason for smoking this joint right now. They're more annoying than client issues.

watch out guys, we got a bad ass over here

First of all. Rude, rude and rude from a lot of people in this thread. Everyone totally derailed the topic and the dude is asking about a refund. If he wants to refund the game over his own selfish reasons it's not our place to judge and say, "Get over it." Not like you're the one passing out refunds, are you? Also we're not even sure if he's refunding over the server Queues or the recent broken patch not allowing people to log in; so stop assuming.

Anyways @Fadedine you can contact GMs by going to the Support page and hit "Submit A Ticket/Request." Probably should list it under Billing and request a refund before Launch Day comes. Although I am not sure if the GMs will hand out refunds so close to launch, but you can certainly try.

14 minutes ago, razler said:

Yes. You can request a refund of your purchase any time before the start of Character Name Reservation. If you spend the NCoin from your Disciple or Master Pack, you will not be eligible for a refund. For more information, click here.

TL; DR

you-blew-it1.jpg

18 minutes ago, razler said:

if i create charater, i cant refund?

44 minutes ago, Jynne said:

The butthurt is real. You shouldve expected there to be downtime and server issues during this soft release. It ALWAYS happens with EVERY MMO.

Lol thats fine and dandy, but why am I paying for early access if there is actually no early access. They can't even get this release right and its not even open to the public yet just LOLOL I cant even I just cant

Archived