Game worked before, now does nothing after "Play Now"

Tootpigu

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's use your same burger analogy here.
First, for your 8-10 hours for a burger to equate to this the game would have to be down for weeks, months even, considering how much time you'll likely put in and enjoy.
Second, with that in mind, a few hours gone is more like...waiting 'cause they had to go get another bag of buns from the back.  We'll be generous and say an extra minute.

Lastly, if you're going to start burning torches over a portion of $10 (because it IS only a portion of it) then what they owe you in dollars is about $0.30 and that's also being generous.  Guaranteed you wouldn't be on the forums climbing that dilapidated soapbox if it happened while you were at work or something. 

7 minutes ago, Risher said:

didn't bother to read through all the flame-war posts, but if anyone is having this issue (i was as well) check out these links:

fix: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41c4he/how_to_fix_nonlaunching_client_1252015/

b&s status: https://twitter.com/bladeandsoul

Can confirm. This works. Playing as I type this.

have the same issue.. I uninstalled the beta client like they advised.. installed the new client.. downloaded and it was working just fine a few hours ago.. and after the small patch.. BOOM.. nothing...

its sad because I bought the masters pack an I can't play the darn thing.. I wanted to come and play after working for 2 jobs in a row.. and now I can't enjoy my early morning play.

hopefully they'll fix it soon

No, if you must know $10 is hard for me to come by, I saved up in order to make this purchase as not all of us can afford to just throw money away. My life is no joke, some of us work ourselves to the bone to support our families. My family has fallen on some pretty hard times with the loss of my husband who recently passed away. As I have a toddler to care for, and am myself 8 months pregnant, every penny that I earn matters. I actually saved up, in order to spoil myself for once ( I sleep on a matress on the floor in order to give my kid better things so I don't often spend money on myself) so yeah, you're right, I have a right to be angry. And for your information I don't have a mother, or any other sort of family. If i did maybe I could afford to not care when my money is wasted, but as it stands me and my children only have myself and what I earn. 

Just now, Lovelywwodruid said:

No, if you must know $10 is hard for me to come by, I saved up in order to make this purchase as not all of us can afford to just throw money away. My life is no joke, some of us work ourselves to the bone to support our families. My family has fallen on some pretty hard times with the loss of my husband who recently passed away. As I have a toddler to care for, and am myself 8 months pregnant, every penny that I earn matters. I actually saved up, in order to spoil myself for once ( I sleep on a matress on the floor in order to give my kid better things so I don't often spend money on myself) so yeah, you're right, I have a right to be angry. And for your information I don't have a mother, or any other sort of family. If i did maybe I could afford to not care when my money is wasted, but as it stands me and my children only have myself and what I earn. 

patch the game with the nice fellas fix and play

Also welcome to the internet, not being mean but 9/10 people can't relate to being pregnant lol.

Yeah, I uninstalled the game and am currently waiting for it to redownload but my download speeds are shoddy. Can't afford nice internet lol. The game works fine with my internet as it is thank God otherwise I'd have to give up mmo's altogether, just download times seem to be veeeery slow. Don't know that I'll be able to play tonight. Will definately try though, thank you.

10 minutes ago, Inori Shizuka said:

patch the game with the nice fellas fix and play

Also welcome to the internet, not being mean but 9/10 people can't relate to being pregnant lol.

Thank you and no that comment isn't mean at all. I know, pregnancy isn't something one can relate to until one has done it lol. But I was simply wanting to make a point that yes, for some of us $10 ins't a trifle matter.

Archived