Game worked before, now does nothing after "Play Now"

Tootpigu

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lovelywwodruid said:

Better be a heck of a lot of NCoins for $137 and God knows how many hours of wasted headstart time during which I was expecting to be able to get ahead of the f2p crowd! I paid to be bad*** ****** I'm so mad I could sue.

I would rough 4-6 hours of affected time. so like, $12 - $15 bucks in nccoins would be matching. 

Just now, Lovelywwodruid said:

I mean I'm sitting here re-installing the patch at the behest of another thread and I have shoddy upload speeds, so I won't be able to play likely till tommorow even if they do fix it now. I swear if I was a  Dämonfeuer I'd be spitting fire right now -_-

It's extremely frustrating.. Especially how many bugs the game has currently and the retarded gameguard crashes.. like seriously what did they do during CBT? 

1 minute ago, darkness2in said:

Well, if most of that was due to trying to play on mushin, you have no one to blame but yourself.

True, but what is one to do when all of one's friends are playing on Mushin with no wait time issues. It Sucks either way. It should be alright soon though since ive requested a server change to Old Man Cho, lol

Well, if most of that was due to trying to play on mushin, you have no one to blame but yourself.

It looks like someone was trying to implement a tweak to the current patch, without testing. Which what feels to be sending most of the information to the background application instead of the primary application... The reason why they can't roll back to a previous patch is because the new patch was just a change to the current patch, Reverting back to a previous patch is something that would benefit while fixing current patch issues with a SOLID new patch however! 'cos the current patch was updated and not tested as a new patch to revert to an older patch is more harder due to the fact they have to go back further... it's idiotic really.

I was not playing on mushin and 12 to 15 bucks would NOT be matching for the time wasted. I already don't get to play during the day, so for me I lost a full day of headstart as I have a kid I have to go to bed in a few hours. I might not even get to play at all today because of this **** up. 

2 minutes ago, Skor said:

True, but what is one to do when all of one's friends are playing on Mushin with no wait time issues. It Sucks either way. It should be alright soon though since ive requested a server change to Old Man Cho, lol

Yeah, but cbt had far fewer players. The devs even said that on stream.

2 minutes ago, Lovelywwodruid said:

I was not playing on mushin and 12 to 15 bucks would NOT be matching for the time wasted. I already don't get to play during the day, so for me I lost a full day of headstart as I have a kid I have to go to bed in a few hours. I might not even get to play at all today because of this **** up. 

well i mean, multiply your rate $15 / 6 hours

2 minutes ago, Lovelywwodruid said:

Lets be real though. Did you honestly only buy a founder's pack for the 3 day head start? Unless it's the disciple pack, that's a very minimal perk. 

No but the few items recieved in game are not worth $137, I could have chosen to buy much much more in a different mmo and be happily grinding away right now. The main reason was indeed the 3 day headstart, I considered that worth it combined with the items. If I'm only going to get to play a couple hours before everyone else then it is most definately NOT worth what I paid for. I was willing to pay $137 for three NIGHTS of gaming. Instead I'm going to have a couple of hours in before everyone else. Bottom line, not worth what I paid for and definately not going to be fixed by $15 of NCoin.

hmm the price of the founders pack is broken down like this:

weapon: 15 dollars
costume: 15 dollars
nccoins: 90 dollars
premium: ( i think 20 x 3? ) 60 dollars

char slots ???? dollars
booster pack ???? dollars

technically worth in value. 

besides headstart, which i guess you could say is only worth 25 dollars since the entry is basically that.

Idk what's up with everyone else. Other than this issue right now I've had no other problems. Been happily enjoying the game while people like you rage on forums, crying about your pack being wasted. You think the devs planned on issues like this happening? No. They want the game running as smoothly as all of us do. 

And while the 3 day head start is nice, what did you expect to get done before the official launch? Get one character to max lvl? Maybe 2? Cause that's about it. With so many other players in head start, nothing you do in these 3 days would have mattered.

pretty much, the majority of benefit is locking in your name in reserve, ( extra slots, more names to gather ) and reserving your guild name before everyone else. all other content is workable at later dates.

1 minute ago, Inori Shizuka said:

pretty much, the majority of benefit is locking in your name in reserve, ( extra slots, more names to gather ) and reserving your guild name before everyone else. all other content is workable at later dates.

See? This guy knows what's up.

26 minutes ago, Lovelywwodruid said:

Better be a heck of a lot of NCoins for $137 and God knows how many hours of wasted headstart time during which I was expecting to be able to get ahead of the f2p crowd! I paid to be bad*** ****** I'm so mad I could sue.

*cricket* man, I feel bad for you. Just kidding you're an idiot. You paid $25 to play early. The rest was a bunch of shit you chose to buy and will be there when you undoubtedly return. WHAT WILL DO WHEN A F2Per surpasses you!! OH THE HUMANITY!!! QQ QQ QQ

Sure, they want it running smoothly because otherwise people aren't getting what they paid for, and when people don't get what they paid for they get angry. Simple fact of the matter is we were promised a 3 day headstart and they dropped the ball hard, not just on this but with several other issues in game. And I was perfectly content to ignore any other issues, I would have willingly dealt with crashing every 5 minutes, if it meant I could actually play the game that I paid to play. Nobody plans for these issues true, but I guarantee this issue was because someone got careless, as I have played headstart on other games without issues like this I KNOW it can be done. And yeah, I'm raging, I've been looking forward to plopping down and playing on this game all day, and I finally get my toddler to bed and sit down to this ****fest? Of course I am angry.

Archived