Game worked before, now does nothing after "Play Now"

Tootpigu

I had installed the game. When I clicked on the BNS red color icon and run as admin, nothing happens. no login screen, nothing. when i checked my task manager, NClauncher is running in the background. i have no anti virus program and i had tried everything. even turning off my firewall, uninstall everything and reinstall. nothing works. please help! thank you so much!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you found the solution?

I am having similar issue. In my case, I was able to passed the log in screen, passed the verifying phase, and was able to click on play. I do the see the Blade & Soul Icon appears, but then nothing happened... I can see the game is running in my task manager, but I just can't get into the game. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

I had installed the game. When I clicked on the BNS red color icon and run as admin, nothing happens. no login screen, nothing. when i checked my task manager, NClauncher is running in the background. i have no anti virus program and i had tried everything. even turning off my firewall, uninstall everything and reinstall. nothing works. please help! thank you so much!

2 people like this

Okay, so I'm completely lost on how to fix this issue..

I had to uninstall Blade and Soul from my computer because apparently it was download "incorrectly", so just after trying to reinstall it I get this ... 

So I went in my Blade and Soul folder and I noticed that there's no NCSoft Launcher as well as no folder for NCsoft at all.. Just the client folder for blade and soul. I've completely deleted EVERYTHING to do with blade and soul, as well as NCSoft and I still get the same issue. I've tried downloading it in different places but I'm still stuck with this.. Can someone please help <3

No folder for NCsoft West.. :(

Archived