Game worked before, now does nothing after "Play Now"

Tootpigu

Couldn't find any thread with this same issue. The game worked perfectly for many hours today (and during all the betas), but now when I'm trying to start it, after clicking "Play Now", it does nothing. It doesn't even show that really big circle splash pre-loading thing that it's supposed to. I also checked in Task Manager, and the game IS running, it's clearly listed. It's just not doing anything. 

EDIT: Well known issue with lots of people having it: http://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/147368-patch-just-now-10pm-est-11616-prevents-logging-into-game/

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is what mine is doing also right after the update it stopped working and now it wont start up. it is running the game as a background app rather then a primary app. My guess is that Something in the update messed the launch ops up. so now it wont run/start right.

Devs mucked it up - apparently B&S's twitter page mentioned they noticed it and is trying to issue a fix. Hopefully this'll be fixed asap...head start be running out n all that. (Re from bug page in the forum).

Having the same issue. there has got to be a fix for this...Blade & Soul by bloodlust is running in my background processes, but the game doesn't come up. It's using 29% of my cpu as well...but I can't see the game.

Any ideas?

Re-downloading wont help. This is something that NC pushed and dropped the ball on. My guess it's a GG update to battle spammers that are eating the chat alive. If you've got the update you're screwed. Those that are in game (like my wife) are playing just fine. Better pray for no DC.

Archived