How it is possible?

Balada

No that is part of the Mushin problem.  Once you log in you never technically are forced to log out.  I know at 4am EST this morning there were about 40 people standing around the cinderlands starting city, did the whole first set of quests and come back and they have not moved.

Lmao... I wish Mushin had these queues.. Mushin is currently at 2300+ queued people.

It's insane. This wasn't supposed to become an issue until the free players flooded the game on Monday night. For these servers to not be able to handle JUST the premium players right now is awful.

Just now, Kounat said:

Lmao... I wish Mushin had these queues.. Mushin is currently at 2300+ queued people.

It's insane. This wasn't supposed to become an issue until the free players flooded the game on Monday night. For these servers to not be able to handle JUST the premium players right now is awful.

correction. THOSE numbers are only premium users, now add those who dont have premium.

1 minute ago, VRock said:

you don't have premium that why.

windrest/mushin right now are P2P 

I know, but that qeue is too long. 
I dont know the poblation of this server but i hope so many people disconnect (and connect too ofc)... but i waited 2 hours (i dinner and stay on soffa) and dont connect.
To laugh, to laugh.

Just now, Master_Jey said:

correction. THOSE numbers are only premium users, now add those who dont have premium.

I'm well aware of that, but that's exactly what I'm saying. The free players BETTER not try and make accounts/characters on Mushin or Windrest because honestly? It's pretty much saying you don't wanna play for the first month since JUST the premium have this big of a wait, it'll be near impossible for free players to ever get online like this.

Archived