Disconnected from server (1000)(132,10054)

bladeslayer

i submitted a ticket over 5 hours ago and no response about, every time i click play now to enter the game i keep getting this error message " Disconnected from server (1000)(132,10054)" Is anyone else having this problem, and or have you found a fix.  I have re downloaded the game, ran a file fix, given the game full trust through the firewall.

Had this issue during CBT. Did topics about them for two rounds of CBT.

I was able to get on fine to make characters. I made a character in Cho and now I'm getting the error again. At this point it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Same error message  Disconnected from server (1000)(132,10054) I keep getting kicked off with in 1 minute of logging on.  I have attempted to reinstall, run the repair utility.  Run the repair utility, restart my computer, disbale all services under msconfig, run it as admin, run it in window compatibility mode under all options.  I have also installed WTFast all with no luck.  I was in all the CBT with no issues.  Any ideas on how to fix this would be great.

Yeah, same here. Had no problem during CBT mid december (2 or 3?), but now I cant even walk two steps without disconnecting. Intersting enough I won't disconnect from the lobby server (took nearly an hour to create my character) but ingame everything goes crashing.

How did you even issue a ticket? I can't even do that, the site keeps redirecting me to the FAQ.

I'm kinda pissed right now

To submit a ticket go to support.bladeandsoul.com and click the submit a ticket link.  You have to be logged in before it will let you submit one.  I got a reply after about 4 hours asking for my system info so hopefully I will get a resolution soon.  If I get it fixed I will post how.

4 hours ago, WarmMachine said:

zTo submit a ticket go to support.bladeandsoul.com and click the submit a ticket link.  You have to be logged in before it will let you submit one.  I got a reply after about 4 hours asking for my system info so hopefully I will get a resolution soon.  If I get it fixed I will post how.

So I hope om you >_< cuz same problem and nothing halp me 

I just had this error pop up, i was questing (lvl 6) atm. I mean. it's still a bit rough since it's not really the official launch yet. Hopefully all the "major" bugs that deal with connection,logging in, fps, stuff like that get resolved at launch. mhmm

Still getting the error.  Support had me try

I noticed some Winsock discrepancies found within the report that could be contributing to this issue. To resolve this issue please do the following:

1. Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu.
  2. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe."
  3. Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator."
  4. Type "netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt" without the quotes. This will save a file to the root of your C drive called LSP.txt. Please attach that file to this ticket. (We would like this report even if the issue is resolved)
  5. Once complete, type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line.

Once completed, please try connecting again.

I also uninstalled, and deleted the ncsoft and ncsoftwest folder then reinstalled, and killed every from the task manager that windows would let me....starting to look grim.  Good luck in your quest to fix the error.

12 hours ago, WarmMachine said:

Still getting the error.  Support had me try

I noticed some Winsock discrepancies found within the report that could be contributing to this issue. To resolve this issue please do the following:

1. Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu.
  2. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe."
  3. Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator."
  4. Type "netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt" without the quotes. This will save a file to the root of your C drive called LSP.txt. Please attach that file to this ticket. (We would like this report even if the issue is resolved)
  5. Once complete, type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line.

Once completed, please try connecting again.

I also uninstalled, and deleted the ncsoft and ncsoftwest folder then reinstalled, and killed every from the task manager that windows would let me....starting to look grim.  Good luck in your quest to fix the error.

I received the same message but it doesn't seem to work still waiting for response, I tried all other methods posted on forums too but still getting error.  If anyone found other ways to fix it please post here thanks.

20 hours ago, Septoleyfe said:

I wonder if I will be able to join in 19 Jan...

Best weekend, all well planned (?).

I hope so LOL It's a nightmare atm. I really hope they compensate us for all of this. I'm getting D/cd non stop now and my client crashes. gosh. 

1 hour ago, tieuthienvuong said:

I am able to get my work by using WTFast.

It works for me too thanks. Guess that's the only fix for now but hopefully i get message from NCSoft to get permanent fix don't want to pay extra money on top of premium =)

EDIT: It's not 100% working properly when using WTFast btw. I still get dc couple times with other disconnection error such as (2000) and 300

I have found a fix. I have Win 10 64 bits and I had the same problem. Hope it works

Right click on Blade & Soul shortcut.

• Properties.
  • Compatibility.
  • Compatibility mode
  • Run this program in compatibility mode for:
  • Windows 7

Settings

• Run this program as an administrator.

Archived