Crash DDL

Chrissanthi

3 minutes ago, NYYankee said:

For me it helps to disable all "Razer" services in the Taskmanager (started with admin rights) and windows 7 compatibility mode.!! My system OS: Windows 7 64bit.

I wish I was that lucky, I tried disabling all razer software in task manager and I still crashed :( Im Running Win 10, with a Razer Naga, Razer Black Widow, and Razer Kraken Chroma.

Yeah they really need to resolve this.

I mean, I have reinstalled the game, I have repaired the game, uninstalled and reinstalled every version of C++ to see if its a memory leak issue.

I have tried the Razer thing, hell, I've even tried playing on 800x600 ...

No idea what they did - but this sucks :( 

7 minutes ago, Matches said:

Yeah they really need to resolve this.

I mean, I have reinstalled the game, I have repaired the game, uninstalled and reinstalled every version of C++ to see if its a memory leak issue.

I have tried the Razer thing, hell, I've even tried playing on 800x600 ...

No idea what they did - but this sucks :( 

I did the same thing I reinstalled even freaking windows downloaded all drivers. and Microsoft c++ editions and framework I don't understand what is going on at this point.. if someone could come with a soluation it would be great.. 

6 minutes ago, TokiMonsta said:

I am also having the same problem it occurs every 15 - 30 minutes

Are you using anything razer ? 

If so, disable EVERYTHING from Processes that has to do with Razer. 

Try that and see what happens - i havent crashed in about 20 minutes now. 

2 minutes ago, Matches said:

Are you using anything razer ? 

If so, disable EVERYTHING from Processes that has to do with Razer. 

Try that and see what happens - i havent crashed in about 20 minutes now. 

I disabled all razer services, like i combed task manager like 4 times over to make sure nothing was running, and still crashed. I wont deny reading other posts razer may be a factor in all this, but I know people who are hardcore razer and have no issues.

1 minute ago, Rueghn said:

I disabled all razer services, like i combed task manager like 4 times over to make sure nothing was running, and still crashed. I wont deny reading other posts razer may be a factor in all this, but I know people who are hardcore razer and have no issues.

Crazy, ... cause for some reason its doing everything right now for me. I hope you get it resolved. 

Archived