Crash DDL

Chrissanthi

1 minute ago, Matches said:

Crazy, ... cause for some reason its doing everything right now for me. I hope you get it resolved. 

I will add this, by disabling all razer processes, I've extended my crash windows from around every 5 min to about every 30 mins.

Haven't seen a reply in a while so to BUMP the thread and add some specifics about my PC to perhaps provide some insight to help with coming up with a solution. I seem to be crashing about 30 mins average into gameplay. I don't know if it has anything to do with the crash, but it seems to happen whenever I mash my keys (i.e spamming F for quick acceptance of quests or mashing 1 until the skill goes off).

- win 8.1 pro x64 / i7-2600k / 780ti / 16gb ram

- tried repairing client but still ended up crashing after 20-30mins of gameplay

- have updated my graphic drivers to the latest versions

- have some razer applications, have tried closing them and ending all related processes in task manager

- did not encounter any problems of this sort during all betas, and I also play the TW client extensively

- have not installed anything new between the last beta and live client

- I am using WTFast, but have not tried playing without it just yet. Will try the next time I can defeat the Mushin Queue boss T_T will edit reply with result

Hopefully a solution is found soon. It is really annoying to be given such a generic error report with no error code to follow up to pinpoint the cause of the problem.

At this point its gotta be a problem on NCsoft's part. I know a lot of people paid to play the game early, hell even I did, but we have to let them sort it out. It will take time but with patience i'm sure we will all be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived