Premium Member Queue

Jai

So..... Good luck to all those in the queue.... such as my self and all the other free players. Started at 80 mins queue position 2.7k now im at 433 mins and queue position 1124, clearly Queue position is inversely proportional to time, as time goes on, time increases, and as your queue position queue time increases.

And because of this many people will be never leaving the server because of fear of queue time. So.... NC should probably like make or add on to this sever, to increase server size since, people enjoy being on the most populated servers for finding groups of players is alot easier. but 30k people one server... really shouldn't be that much of a problem..... i've played other betas like Skyforge, and the queue time was nil compared to this, and we had about 50k players in one server so....come on? Hopefully this is no longer how it is a week from now. Maybe have stress test weekends before the release so that you know what you'll maybe have to deal with at open beta or launch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I have noticed is people saying "I bought the master pack! I didn't pay to wait!" 

As much as this is TRUE, and yes it does suck to wait, I have seen MANY games launch and have seen many servers be run down by BIG line ups. The server will calm down soon so collect your inner zen.

However back to that " i paid cash,  yada yada yada" Yes, yes you did, so did i. In fact, I purchased a master pack myself, and a extra 2 years of premium. And yes, i'll be getting a third when I can,  HOWEVER! You also paid for much more then just getting in early (now, people who spent 25 dollars, yes you did pay JUST to get in early. anyone who spent more then that, also got shit tons of items on top of that.  So, in turn we just need to wait, hopefully there will be a bit of a fix, :) but for now lets just breath in and breath out!

2 hours ago, Gemta said:

But still...I bought the game In a head start, even though Im not premium shouldn't initiate pack buyers get more seniority over people who got the game for free? Or are we just like them? 

Eh I have had no issues maybe it is just the server I am on one minute it says its full then I jump to #25, then quickly logged in. I think they just have to sort stuff out. Its launch day and most mmo's dont have a good track record.

I remember this happened to another game, everyone ended up getting sick and tired of the wait and never played it again. and it was one of the best mmo I've ever played. if they don't fix the queue soon, the same thing will happen to this game. dev only has like a week if they are lucky before everyone gets sick of the wait and just end up finding something better to do.

I always see large queue times like this as a good thing. Means a lot of people want to play this game.

Also, LOL @ the people saying queues will kill this game. Stupid posts like that never cease to amuse me. Like they never been in an MMO launch before.

Yesterday I was in queue from 12 am to 12 pm.. obviosly server dc when I was close to log in. Today with this beautiful afk system I got kick when I was eating. I will never play this stupid game I think. 1444 minutes queue. INCREASE DIMENTION OF WINDREST! I have my guild there!

Archived