Premium Member Queue

Jai

I'm not even sure what the premium member queue is for. The number keeps on rising. I want to know MY position in Queue. I don't care how many people are also sitting in queue with me... If it is my position in queue then why does it keep rising NCSOFT pls

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • NCSOFT

Mushin and Windrest are the only servers with queues at the moment. Understandably players want to play on the server they created their characters on, but our other servers do not have queues at the moment.

its because you are not premium. if you check in the top right on the lobby, you can see your premium status when you click the icon there. 

We need to login once (or buy ncoin then buy a premium sub) to actually be premium which is bullshit. 

yep my queue has only gotten longer.. the sad part is i tried to delete one character to enter a different server..and now it is stuck on "standby for deletion" so im guessing it takes some ludicrous amount of time to delete. My queue has gone from 179 players ahead of me to 1030... so much for a headstart.

1 minute ago, j3crow said:

I am also a premium member, who purchased the Master's founder pack. I watched my que number and time continue to rise instead of lower. I eventually quit. 

well i wont quit but i will sit and stew and play warframe til this lets me in 

1 minute ago, Master_Jey said:

im pretty sure  you have to reapply your foundre pack. go to ncsoft account settings, the > apply code > then apply bns founder. then it should give you premium privileges

seems to work =D. Thanks for the find. 

Archived