The Death of Blade and Soul

DenialOfTruth

With Blade and Soul NEO Classic announced, two questions comes to mind: why? And are you intentionally trying to finish Blade and Soul off in NA/EU at this point? It explains why we have been basically ignored for months now...the intention is clear. NCSoft intends to focus all resources into NEO Classic, and will likely shut down NA/EU shortly after or before the release so we all go there, and we all pay for what we lost all over again.

This game could have been good. I hope for a server and client source code leak from disgruntled employees so the fans can continue things on, done right. A majority of the upper staff of NCSoft need to be terminated with cause, and barred from the gaming industry for life under threat of arrest for intentional sabotage.

you have the complete wrong idea here, neo isnt  the death of bns, if anything it could bring more players and to even keep it "classic" its content would have to be limited NCwest has nothing to do with the production of neo classic, if you want to know the real  reason why they've been ignoring us is simply because they just dont give a **** that much should be obvious. 

14 hours ago, mochun said:

you have the complete wrong idea here, neo isnt  the death of bns, if anything it could bring more players and to even keep it "classic" its content would have to be limited NCwest has nothing to do with the production of neo classic, if you want to know the real  reason why they've been ignoring us is simply because they just dont give a **** that much should be obvious. 

Splitting a already small community in half is going to kill it. Also NCWest does not exist anymore, all of their employees were terminated months ago. Only NCSoft matters. I also never said NCWest once in my post either.

On 12/1/2023 at 11:30 AM, DenialOfTruth said:

With Blade and Soul NEO Classic announced, two questions comes to mind: why? And are you intentionally trying to finish Blade and Soul off in NA/EU at this point? It explains why we have been basically ignored for months now...the intention is clear. NCSoft intends to focus all resources into NEO Classic, and will likely shut down NA/EU shortly after or before the release so we all go there, and we all pay for what we lost all over again.

This game could have been good. I hope for a server and client source code leak from disgruntled employees so the fans can continue things on, done right. A majority of the upper staff of NCSoft need to be terminated with cause, and barred from the gaming industry for life under threat of arrest for intentional sabotage.

Neo Classic is gonna be run by CN/Tencent. They were the ones who wanted a classic server. I swear get some more information before you post misleading information on forums. Do your homework before you post on the forums. They intend to have a global release classic server for every region and a live server. They want to have both. Classic server is aimed at people who've already quit and want to go back for nostalgia etc. Sure people playing current live server might try it too but it's mostly gonna be retired players who come back for nostalgia and a more classic feeling environment.

On 12/3/2023 at 4:23 AM, DenialOfTruth said:

Splitting a already small community in half is going to kill it. Also NCWest does not exist anymore, all of their employees were terminated months ago. Only NCSoft matters. I also never said NCWest once in my post either.

You greatly underestimate the pulling power of announcing this classic server has. Do you know how many people quit this game for no other reason that the bots and a shaky launch. What makes you think for one second, that the current playerbase is their only target here? 
Simply go over the comments, the reactions, the posts since this has been announced and you will see positive reception it's receiving. The miniscule fraction of players it has in game right now, are not the main target. 

• 2 weeks later...