F9 Currency Exchange still broken

iCats

F9 still wont allow you to put more than 30g for sale.
How can you expect F2P community to participate in Fortunes Favor event without them being able to exchange currency.
There are a couple of players I know that are pissed about this and are skipping playing until next event (if F9 is fixed by then).
When will this be fixed?

Can you "devs" take a look into this please? Its affecting 2 servers EU and NA, its making your company lose money since people are unable to buy gold in a reasonable price.

F9 is not letting us Sell/buy gold  at the value described in the system.

@Wisspp Please move to bug report area.

It's been like this for over a month or something, shortly after Trove started it happened in EU and a few weeks later in NA.
I guess someone found a way to break F9 and thought it was funny to do it on NA too.

it's not fixed. you could always add 1k gold as long as it was for 9 hmc or less, the reason most people just made troll listings for 30g and such is because barely anyone wants to sell their gold for that little, at least when it's hmc and not ncoin f10 stuff.

the actual range should be 5-15, but you still can't list for 10 or above.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello @GM Rownen, can you take a look at this problem too?

F9 currency exchange is bugging every month, not letting us sell/buy gold properly ingame.

Its not letting us sell gold at value described in the interface, also the interface show different numbers every time, i guess someone is fixing it by hand but it bugs out a month later.

Both server EU and NA have the problem, only NA got the temporary fix.

• 2 weeks later...

Just adding info to this discussion.

F9 used to let us sell gold for a 1:0.03 ratio, 1000 gold for 30Ncoin.

Now even with the interface saying we could sell it for 15ncoin it wont allow to set more than 10 ncoin price.

This is the error message when i try to sell for 11 ncoin or more, it should let us sell for up to 30.

IZhO0v9.png

• 2 weeks later...

Since my last post, this got fixed but two patches ago they messed it up again.
So F9 has been broken for about 2 patches now, I have sent a ticket for support and they told me that F9 is working as intended ?????? Even though we used to put NCoin price for 20 and higher, now the max is 15.... And this supposedly is working as intended..
Great way to kill your community.

• 4 weeks later...

Still broken today even after they changed the max amount of gold from 1000 to 100.000 gold.

After the maintenance today its possible to sell up to 100.000 gold, but the system is still bugged not letting you sell for the price range showing in the interface.
Should let us sell 100k g for 3000 ncoin, interface says it max value range is 1500 and still dont let you sell it at this crap rate, 1:03 rate is what it used to be before it got bugged months ago.

e3uIxUQ.png