Gameplay Main Storyline and Graphics issues

Velorenka

Since, the main storyline of Mushin is over. What's next? Is there going to be news about another story concerning the Hongmoon Hero? I'm really curious about Ryu's whereabouts. I wish the graphics weren't so iffy with unreal engine 4. I've done my best to adjust the regular and advanced graphic settings but I notice a lot of blurriness throughout the gameplay. I really think UE3 was a better system for this game graphic wise. I've been playing this game for 6 years now. I'm really enjoying the game!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Velorenka said:

Since, the main storyline of Mushin is over. What's next? Is there going to be news about another story concerning the Hongmoon Hero? I'm really curious about Ryu's whereabouts. I wish the graphics weren't so iffy with unreal engine 4. I've done my best to adjust the regular and advanced graphic settings but I notice a lot of blurriness throughout the gameplay. I really think UE3 was a better system for this game graphic wise. I've been playing this game for 6 years now. I'm really enjoying the game!  

tough luck , blade and soul is currently in its all time lowest moment.  
talked with friend and he said he visited blade and soul and he queued into dungeon and it took him like 1 hour to find a party 
and here you can see it for yourself https://mmostats.com/game/blade-and-soul
i suggest just play gw2 combat is  little bit worse but overall gaming experience is same
ncmeme sold that game and is nolonger publisher of gw2 :)
also this is an alt account to see forum i have successfully forgotten  other users password :D 

Edited by tiigrikutsu

20 hours ago, Velorenka said:

Seems like the story focus for now is going to be on the Northern Continent. You could try turning Motion Blur off though, the game doesn't do it well.

11 hours ago, tiigrikutsu said:

tough luck , blade and soul is currently in its all time lowest moment.  
talked with friend and he said he visited blade and soul and he queued into dungeon and it took him like 1 hour to find a party 
and here you can see it for yourself https://mmostats.com/game/blade-and-soul
i suggest just play gw2 combat is  little bit worse but overall gaming experience is same
ncmeme sold that game and is nolonger publisher of gw2 🙂
also this is an alt account to see forum i have successfully forgotten  other users password 😄

No one in NA uses the LFP function and recruits though faction or world chat, so if they're just queuing up and ignoring the adverts from folks doing runs that's on them. Also, NCSoft hasn't sold off Guild Wars 2 and still is the parent company of ArenaNet: it's just NCSoft has always been pretty 'hands off' in regards to GW stuff. Not sure where you're getting your info from.

• Like 1