Orb of Shadows

Ok so I ran a dungeon solo last night and then tried to run it again and about 1/4 of the way thru my second run this orb of shadows showed up and instantly killed me. So I thought maybe you can only run it once a day, so I tried again today and about 1/4 of the way thru after killing a  mini boss it showed up again. Why does it keep showing up? How often can you run solo dungeons? {newbie here} 

Are you perhaps talking about the insta-kill mechanics outside boss rooms?

Most games use a wall to lock players in the boss room until the fight is over, but Blade and Soul uses fire walls. In some areas (i.e. many Moonwater Plains dungeons) this is instead an orb that will fire an insta-kill projectile if you try to leave the room. If you are running low level content (Bloodshade Harbor is particularly notorious for this) and you kill the boss in one shot, the game won't register the boss as dead and you will be stuck with the orb forever. The only way out is to restart the dungeon and kill the boss slower (i.e. take off your body clothes).

If you're referring to something else...nevermind this post. haha

BTW, the only non-raid dungeons with a daily lockout are Heaven's Mandate and Cold Storage.

Ok, yeah, I farm it for cosmetics too. haha Take off your armor to deactivate soul shields, run close to the boss to let it aggro you before you kill it, preferably using your weakest attack. Doing this, I've avoiding bugging it.