Designer thread silver saberfang chest missing outfit

Ok so I purchase the todays special designer thread and was only opening one chest at a time. I got down to my last 3 boxes opened one dawning star chest got an item and then opened 2 of the silver saberfang chests at once and only recieved one outfit when I should have gotton two.  Any one else have this happen? I looked in my inventory and recounted and also took a picture of the chat. 

Well I guess there's no compensation for this happening. got a response back and it said they are aware of the issue and are currently looking into a resolution but don't have an exact time frame of when it will be addressed. Makes me concerned about purchasing any more designer threads off the store. I'm not sure if its just the saberfang chest or all of them have a chance to do this. Guess i'm just out 4 threads.....

Edited by martha5

16 hours ago, martha5 said:

Ok thanks. I also had purchased the cherry bloom illusion weapon for my musician off the hongmoon store and when I try to equip it is says invalid item. I guess i need to contact support for that as well.

Cherry Blossom Illusion Weapon for musician can be obtained for free by doing small purple quest (if it's still there ofc, but I got this skin for free when musician was released).
Look at your J if you have any purple quest available

Ok thanks. But would be nice to actually be able to equip it since I purchased it thru the store. Didn't know you could possibly get it for free. I should have known better anyways than to buy it from the store because when you click it to see what it looks like it's invisible....but I took a chance.

On 5/10/2023 at 5:18 PM, martha5 said:

Well I guess there's no compensation for this happening. got a response back and it said they are aware of the issue and are currently looking into a resolution but don't have an exact time frame of when it will be addressed. Makes me concerned about purchasing any more designer threads off the store. I'm not sure if its just the saberfang chest or all of them have a chance to do this. Guess i'm just out 4 threads.....

I'm pretty sure it's just silver saberfang and rosethorn chests that have a chance to do this. The other boxes I've tried have not had ghost pulls so far.

On 5/10/2023 at 11:59 AM, martha5 said:

Ok oh my gosh, so I  had one extra designer thread in my vault from last time and one in my inventory so I bought another saberfang chest and opened it and didnt get squat!! It says I obtained the contents but it didnt give me anything!! UGH

it's because of the pets from the rosethorn box.... and the saberfang box. if you open a box and get nothing it shoulda been a pet but it won't give the pets anymore.

On 5/11/2023 at 3:13 PM, martha5 said:

Ok thanks. But would be nice to actually be able to equip it since I purchased it thru the store. Didn't know you could possibly get it for free. I should have known better anyways than to buy it from the store because when you click it to see what it looks like it's invisible....but I took a chance.

Also in regards to this send a ticket to support and and ask them to reseal the weapon box it can be mailed to alts it's account bound the sealed box. So get the free one for musician from the purple side quest exclusive to musicians and save the weapon skin for an alt. When you send your ticket say you're willing to use a restoration token to reseal the weapon as this will make your chances better to get a yes.

14 hours ago, Nisien said:

I'm pretty sure it's just silver saberfang and rosethorn chests that have a chance to do this. The other boxes I've tried have not had ghost pulls so far.

Yes, I tried the saberfang chest again today and the same thing happened again. So Now I've lost out on 3 chests......

13 hours ago, MishaJ said:

Also in regards to this send a ticket to support and and ask them to reseal the weapon box it can be mailed to alts it's account bound the sealed box. So get the free one for musician from the purple side quest exclusive to musicians and save the weapon skin for an alt. When you send your ticket say you're willing to use a restoration token to reseal the weapon as this will make your chances better to get a yes.

Ok  Thanks! I haven't played my musician too much yet to make sure I get the free skin tho. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 5:45 PM, Tinasa said:

Same here.  I contacted support and they said it was a known issue and not able to be refunded. 🙁

Wow, ya I am very disappointed about this. Wasted money basically. I did spend some money initially on this game on cosmetics etc but I have decided it's just not worth it, especially when they don't even seem to care about correcting the games issues nor about the players it seems.  It's a shame that this is the case with the thread boxes. I'm a new player and it wasn't an " issue" I was made aware of till it was too late.  I definitely won't be spending any more money on this game, not even premium because I'm afraid they are going to end up shutting it down. I wish I hadn't spent the money that I did. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 1:46 AM, MishaJ said:

it's because of the pets from the rosethorn box.... and the saberfang box. if you open a box and get nothing it shoulda been a pet but it won't give the pets anymore.

I assumed this was the case but I just got a silver saberfang pet from the saberfang box today after several pulls with many of them being ghost pulls. Either that pet came through as a fluke or there's something else causing the ghost pulls.

• Hyunkel changed the title to Designer thread silver saberfang chest missing outfit
On 6/18/2023 at 11:26 AM, Machence said:

Well if you want anything from this chest badly you just have to live with it. I got 8 costumes out of 13 chests. It is what it is.

I stopped purchasing the Saberfang chest because of this. It's the only chest so far that I've had an issue with. Sad that they won't fix it.