portraits removed from f2

iem ling

13 hours ago, tiigrikutsu said:

Riot 😄
RIOT!!! 😄
unfortunately i dont have any torches/ pitchworks , can i borrow yours 🙂

I honestly don't know why you're laughing but if you want I'll lend you one so you can stick it up your a**. It's not just about the pics it's everything you spend money on and you get a horrible return, you must be one who will spend until the end with them, great problem of yours, you like to spend it on bad service, where they fix it, break it, fix it and it gets worse and they make some stupid decisions, maybe it's for yourself, dum***.  I no longer have anything to lose, I'm tired of how things are going, but if someone comes to answer me by demeaning me or with rudeness, I will respond on the same level.

And yes, it is money that you can ruin a company, it will be with what, sweets. When you buy anything from them it's the same as agreeing with everything wrong they do. If you don't want to read, don't read, but don't bother me anymore, okay?

Yes RIOT because my money is there too.

I don't know where you're from, but where I live it's very expensive and it's hard for me to get it, so this is very important to me.  Unfortunately I spent money on this vice, but I see that there are a lot of people with money here who really don't mind losing, that's why companies do it, nc is just one more.

Edited by Oldana

Yes its easier to quit and play different game,  blade and soul has a lot of players with passive aggressive attitude , but its mainly because of the devs.  
if you remember celestial basin , the  only way they managed to fix it  is by destroying the market 
now they trying to fix market by destroying the game XD 

If only they could just added proper anti guard system .   and fixing their launcher. 
aaand thats would have fixed the games cheating issues XD 

but its not the main thing  anymore .... there is more XD
cant stop laughing , its just so funny to read forums at this point and if this continues its gonna be even more funnier. 

Edited by tiigrikutsu

19 hours ago, tiigrikutsu said:

Yes its easier to quit and play different game,  blade and soul has a lot of players with passive aggressive attitude , but its mainly because of the devs.  
if you remember celestial basin , the  only way they managed to fix it  is by destroying the market 
now they trying to fix market by destroying the game XD 

If only they could just added proper anti guard system .   and fixing their launcher. 
aaand thats would have fixed the games cheating issues XD 

but its not the main thing  anymore .... there is more XD
cant stop laughing , its just so funny to read forums at this point and if this continues its gonna be even more funnier. 

Passive? Come with me to see how passive I am...I'm seeing the real passive here and I'm tired of all this, I'm giving value to what I spent because it wasn't cheap, if you don't care, then stop answering me, understand?

• 4 weeks later...

You know, I was GONNA guess it was due to NSFW sheiss but reading through the thread it seems that was a erroneous assumption. Anywhoozies, seems I now have an answer as to the puzzling question of "why can't I change my PfP from the ugly default to my cute new Hongmoon disciple". Doesn't seem like the proper solution imo, why not just limit it to screencaps taken in game? Problem solved, no? Agh, it's whatever though.

Earthbreaker out.

On 5/3/2023 at 8:56 AM, tiigrikutsu said:

Yes its easier to quit and play different game

Ugh, ew. This "just quit/take a break for a bit" is reminding me of the worst of the FFXIV playerbase on their forums lol.

Edited by Veyle Fellchilde

On 5/28/2023 at 8:52 PM, Veyle Fellchilde said:

You know, I was GONNA guess it was due to NSFW sheiss but reading through the thread it seems that was a erroneous assumption. Anywhoozies, seems I now have an answer as to the puzzling question of "why can't I change my PfP from the ugly default to my cute new Hongmoon disciple". Doesn't seem like the proper solution imo, why not just limit it to screencaps taken in game? Problem solved, no? Agh, it's whatever though.

Earthbreaker out.

Ugh, ew. This "just quit/take a break for a bit" is reminding me of the worst of the FFXIV playerbase on their forums lol.

Technically, that is how it is supposed to be, but some clever folks figured out how BNS flags the images for use for profiles and created a tool to allow any image to be used, if set to the right resolution.

• 4 weeks later...