Make blade and soul in steam

LimkitSiang

to nc soft..i'm a fan of blade and soul..is my proposal accepted or not, but i hope ncsoft will considerit..is it good if the game blade and soul is put in steam, this will bring back fans of blade and soul..i'm from sea server, there are alot of blade and soul fans on sea server..before we had to play on thai,tw and usa server with very high ping..only in thai the ping was low..but we didn't understand..what if ncsoft enter this game on steam..surely many will come back and can choose language and very low ping

• Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 4:59 PM, LimkitSiang said:

to nc soft..i'm a fan of blade and soul..is my proposal accepted or not, but i hope ncsoft will considerit..is it good if the game blade and soul is put in steam, this will bring back fans of blade and soul..i'm from sea server, there are alot of blade and soul fans on sea server..before we had to play on thai,tw and usa server with very high ping..only in thai the ping was low..but we didn't understand..what if ncsoft enter this game on steam..surely many will come back and can choose language and very low ping

This won't fix the ping or the lag or any other issues. Previously this game used to be on Geforcenow but it got removed for "reasons" that probably can't be discussed on the forums so I won't get into that. But just know that there's people playing bns from New Zealand in my clan on NA server with high ping and they make it work. If you really love this game you can make even high ping work somehow. Just gotta do what you can and pick a class that is suitable for higher ping.

We played Korea and Taiwan(I had 480 ping in CN so never bothered playing there). Korea was high 300 too and Taiwan mid-high 200. Yeah you can't play some classes like eg sin or anything that need low ping but some classes are high ping friendly. I played FM. The old cool FM I mean. Was good enough to do all the content at the time and skill formula wasn't as OP as EU/NA release so we didn't had high dmg and we didn't had 1 hit full hp like now... we had i frames and Amethyst to heal us and as FM I had ice F to heal me a bit.... yes I`ve spend hours trying to clear Grandpa in BSH and Be Ido and the wind/thunder gods but we made it work. Patience was a virtue back then...