Soul Boost (missing/errors)

Clannadx

This was done, they replied to me that I put the necklace in compound and nothing can be done... it was the one I got before the soulboost season 3 in chimera lab stage 1...

Even so they gave us 2 necklaces in the first week and didnt tell us what not to do with them....

So now my chars are weaker then ppl who got their bracelet this week... Very fair indeed 

Just so you know putting a starcross accessory isn't even an advantage, it is already maxed out to skystealer accessories or even lower.

Thank you guys for your suggestions, I just hope they just take the easy way sending all the players a specific number of starcross bracelet boxes in mail ...  @Grimoir

@Pimboli

Edited by ASHE ENT.
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ASHE ENT. said:

This was done, they replied to me that I put the necklace in compound and nothing can be done... it was the one I got before the soulboost season 3 in chimera lab stage 1...

Even so they gave us 2 necklaces in the first week and didnt tell us what not to do with them....

So now my chars are weaker then ppl who got their bracelet this week... Very fair indeed 

Just so you know putting a starcross accessory isn't even an advantage, it is already maxed out to skystealer accessories or even lower.

Thank you guys for your suggestions, I just hope they just take the easy way sending all the players a specific number of starcross bracelet boxes in mail ...  @Grimoir

@Pimboli

Being persistent for something fair works, the support team decided to send the Bracelet on the remaining characters who didn't got it. GREAT JOB ! 

• Like 1