Weekly Challenge needs an update

Walex

People just refuse to do it.

Before the update the alliance was always full before the weekly reset. Now people don't even apply or recruit

at all, they keep saying they rather spend that time to run daily instead even tho weekly amount of instances

got reduced to 2... Weekly is just one per week unlike daily, it has to match daily or be even better than daily.

People just don't care about that extra 2k gold or some extra mats...

as stated in the corresponding event thread: there is no point for weeklies rn. the extra coins aren't enticing [should enable every character to get 7chests per week]. So is upscaling weekly rewards enticing? No!

I agree that it is rather vast hence not as many runs happen during the week and still many daily groups are running this content. Also it is true tue>wed after last drake ppl [I mean we dont do drake either now] stopped going for weeklies. By now I only do weeklies [accounting IA/BM plebs] only on chars I actively play on a daily basis.

yeah, rest rewards actually is the main reason we won't care for weeklies that much since "7solo" can't be cleared when you skip 4 out of 7 days. to add insult to this weeklies only [like you mentioned] will only reward 2k so by the time forming a group....

Allthough we can go down that blame train I did wonder. We naming alliance here which contains up to but atleast 7 players. While IA pleb outdated I will focus on plebmoon [and yes IA can be run alone at some not so late point, as older weeklies always been]. We dont even need 7 players there either. If you needed alliance for loot [imagine those days] 4 people is all you need to open one - heck even 3 accounts with 4 characters in total is sufficient.

Next let's follow the very timeline of releases, which sees anything soulboost being stronger that IA.

So at this point "all" you could own prior running plebmoon [or raid] you will get for free. With recent packs even better, thus technically any character after soulboost could run and survive, by the time though 2 bosses are killed [twice] quick dungeons you'd need anyways will always be faster. Especially when the current event will barely give enough currency when running all dungeons [daily].

It is less the people who doesn't care for 2k [not enticing] but it is NC forcing the playerbase to spend their time [intentionally] anywhere but IA/BM plebs. Do I think we could revive weeklies if we got more rewards? I mean, it already got densed out: 7solo, 5heroic,... that only adds bonus rewards to what you'd do anyways. I'd even remove those and revamp the old weeklies [ET,TT,VT,BT] which is 7 dungeons plus IA/BM plebs which could be upto 4 'actual' weeklies if you may. Now just have NC give more rewards on 7,9,11 weeklies done and thus might not even change a thing.

weeklies always been a good way for alts to fund your main. now gold is the lesser issue thus weeklies are not needed at this point.

Still even at 2 a.m. [as I type] I see people recruiting for weeklies. Might be not very popular now, still people will join. Maybe not recruit though, that however is a general issue I face alot myself.