Where are Festival Coins at?

Saito Sacchi

As the title suggests this event currency kinda brings another issue with it. (feel free to mege to patch problems mega thread)

In terms of dragon express we can exchange 18 festival coins on a daily basis for the festival chest. this can be done per character thus log in rewards are neglected.

Heroic dungeons (hm, cs, sub, halls, shrine) will award 5

Demonsbane (poh, altar, grim, lab) will award 4

we can open all 7 anni gifts due to keys working, thus giving 7 more keys

image.png

unfortunately we don't get any coin from completing daily challenge, nor do we have 2 completed daily dungeons either, which will render us to only aquire 16 coins per day. for one character (2 free from login 30min/2hr) you can get the festival chest [2characters if we have premium rn] so I was wondering when the next emergency maint will happen @Green Storm? Kinda weird to brirng a chest which can be claimed by up to 15 characters - technically.

Also it seems we could aquire 6 coins from doing weeklies. Putting it into math again:

16 coins/daily

0,85coins/daily by weekly

OR

112 coins/weekly via daily

6 coins/weekly

=> when divided by 18coins (what the chest will ask) only returns 6,55....

Do we have yet another bug here or is this as intended and if so, why?

I can cover every character on a daily basis, dw. It is NC however who neglected [again I might point out here] the possibility of 15 characters/account. Difficult wise candycloud can be completed even by afk-ing and watching 5 people to clear those recycled remains.

And since Eva is a thing, you always find help to finish that

And since Hong/Mao is a thing, you have soulboost gear and can just solo that

And since Nayul ez, slap clap proceed...that

so getting everything is possible, yet we can't buy the chest which lowkey is the only somewhat enticing thing this event. since I added login reward to my calculation I easily can substitute weekly gains for it. Yet even weekly is kinda tricky one since that takes somewhat longer than the rewards do cover in return. at this point, nothing will change like just so many bugs in this game...