Am I missing something or are the Dragon coils in Blackram Narrows inactive?

14 minutes ago, FailsAtJumping said:

I tried this dungeon today for the first time and was trying to solo it.  The dragon coils show on my screen and on the map, but I can't interact with them.  Can anyone tell me what is up with them.  I think I could have finished the dungeon if the dragon coils had worked.

You mean the revive things? They cost naryu silvers to use. If you do not have naryu silver coins you cannot use them.

Hmmm...I'm only level 21 or 22 trying to solo this, so I think I do need the dragon coil (s) for the final boss.  I'm a Kung Fu master and the best I've been able to do is to get him down to 17% health left, and I had to leave the dungeon or use the fancy repair tool on the chance that I would be able to beat him.  So many tries and my weapon was almost broken.

• 1 month later...

He is talking about Gubong the old end boss of viridian instance map content. i suggest you few more lvls where you will get other soulshields with more HP on them once you reach Cinderlands map then you go back and anjoy your challenge. although none of the lower than lvl 60 content matter. the game is designed to "start" after you finish the main yellow+purple+orange story quests
But for someone who just started fresh the game for the first time( which i assume you are ), it is enjoyable to play at your pace and discover the game contents and learn skills and test etc as you wish. untill you find out that later you will be speedrunning thru story to make twinks and feel annoyed from how LONG the story is . . . and how SLOW the npc interactions and speech when you wanna move on fast to next.
Enjoy the game while you can ♥