HOW DO WE GET DRAGON SHRINE ILUSSION GREATSWORD SKIN?

Deciidueyee

Hello readers! 

Will go straight to the point no fuss around,

as title says, HOW DO WE UNLOCK DRAGON SHRINE ILUSION GREATSWORD SKIN?

If anybody knows the answer i beg of you please do respond. I googled and searched everywhere my small braincells could think of and did not found anything. Ingame players dont know either and i realy want that skin.
Hopefuly its still obtainanble (since devs keep removing things from game -worried).
I thank you for your time and all the answers in advance! -bows gratefuly and respectfuly- 

Its currently not possible to obtain it unless someone has a tradable version of it.

It was a RNG box weapon skin.

You literally had to get it from the box since you could not buy it for the boxes currency like you currently can with recent rng boxes, hence it was much more harder and expensive to get it.

I think it was also in a very old trove at some point as a main prize.

Edited by Grimoir
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 10:46 AM, Grimoir said:

Its currently not possible to obtain it unless someone has a tradable version of it.

It was a RNG box weapon skin.

You literally had to get it from the box since you could not buy it for the boxes currency like you currently can with recent rng boxes, hence it was much more harder and expensive to get it.

I think it was also in a very old trove at some point as a main prize.

i see. that would explain why its nowhere to be found. I thank you for taking time and reply.
to conclude i cannot get the skin i dlike to have in blade and soul and there is impossible to get skill books or gear in Lineage2 Classic either after you hit lvl40+ .... im starting to be surprised and at same time amazed how is NC even capable to still stand with so many bugs, forever loading errors, often clientcrashes,glitches etc literaly everywhere in all of their products. #Impressed.

3 hours ago, lillvargen said:

the rest of your complain has nothing to do with the weapon skin, its not that you cannot get it from certain lvl, it is from F10 rng box, so no bug

Well....if you are playing from one of the loot box blacklisted countries you will not have the boxes in F10, and no one will be able to gift them to you, so technically you cannot get them at all that way 😛

11 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Well....if you are playing from one of the loot box blacklisted countries you will not have the boxes in F10, and no one will be able to gift them to you, so technically you cannot get them at all that way 😛

You can use vpn thou no? and bypass that 😛