Soul Boost Event

Opessi

Hello. I returned to the game after a long time and did the yellow quests first thing. Then the soulboost text caught my attention. I felt bad when I saw that the first five of the soulboost quests were yellow quests that I just finished. So even if I log into the game for 10 days, I won't be able to open stage 2? Will I still reach the final stage without these 5 quests? Thank you.

It is not a bug, but a feauture. Contacting support won't help either, they will just tell you the same; it's not a bug, but a feature.
I was thinking about following the guidance of support and make a 'hatethread' (ofc not a salty one, just sounds cooler than calling it a feedback thread), but haven't seen many people having this issue I had...
But now I am tempted to write it, give me half an hour 🙂

• Like 1

This is how they answered my question.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

As for your inquiry, please note that this is the intended design for those specific quests as it allows new and returning players to benefit from playing the new Story. People who already played those story missions will not be able to get the points but it doesn't prevent those players from reaching Stage 2 and ultimately completing Soul Boost Season 2.

You may check what Green Storm stated in the forum: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/253778-soul-boost-bug/?tab=comments#comment-2104937

If you think improvements could be made to the mechanics behind this, we encourage you to post your comments on the forums, where our Community Team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

GM Pyriel
NCSOFT Support Team

You don't need yellow quests to finish soulboost. This has been discussed for five months now with every other person raising it as a "new" "unsolved" issue. It's not. I've done it on multiple characters that had finished story before soulboost became a thing. Do other quests, later stages will unlock after sufficient login days have been achieved. Move on. We've all done it.

And to address your future complaints you're not yet aware of:

1) Yes, 3 dungeons in stage 2 are not in F8 anymore, BUT they still exist in the world, it just means you'll have to enter them on the actual world map. Hundreds are doing the same thing right now. Move on. 

2) Yes, you actually can't finish several quests on page 4 due to Hall of Trials no longer being demonsbane, no, you don't need them. There are equivalent quests in Grim Nexus that didn't exist when soulboost was first released. They were added for you, to be able to get the same amount of points I had available when soulboost was new. You are not missing any points, you are in the same situation everyone else was before Grim Nexus update. Just ignore the impossible quest, consider its presence a visual bug.

There, saved you some future forum posting.

You're welcome.

• Like 1