Other sorts of cheating that do not get punished at all

DyoxEvo

So I have seen that ncsoft said that they would ban people cheating in the windwalk race, which is proper, however there is a substantiable part of players cheating in easy mode/normal mode/hard mode instances in order to get for example starcross crystals or other things, also demonsbane instances, in other to get materials and better ranks, yet those cheaters do not get punishment at all, same as it was in shrouded ajanara with force masters exploiting the ice spike skill.

This perpetuares a problem in bns, doesn't matter how hard a player farms if there are players just using bots and not moving a finger.

It would be nice if ncsoft checked that, these players tend to have their characters in the cross-server region all the time, surely it would be easy to check the records to find which players somehow have their characters farming an instance without stopping, using "portals", among other things.

Much appreciated.

Edited by DyoxEvo
  • Like 1

• NCSOFT

I want to clarify a few things before closing this thread:

• We do ban cheaters, even if you don't see it.
  • Players that have evidence of cheating should submit it to Customer Support.
  • We don't allow people to discuss in-game suspensions and bans on the forums because the details of each case are private. Discussions like these include accusations, speculations, and statements that no player can check. They generally devolve into players arguing on different sides of a fence, usually with pretty intense emotions. I have seen firsthand statements from players that were wrong either way (a false accusation or defending someone who cheated), so I encourage everyone to be cautious when reading comments about this topic.